Format: Hardcover|Change

on 15 February 2014
A nice little book. Full of humour and lots of interesting facts and pictures. A gentle non intellectual read :-)
on 30 December 2013
i got this book for christmas i expected it being a book of homer rerelease but it isn't totally new series.it has 8 big stickers part of a poster (i take it the other parts are in future books)and other stuff,the little post it notes are different and a cute touch, my favourite simpson book (believe me i own em all)

looking forward to see more of this series.
on 6 June 2014
Shame it looks like Groening is after the cash again!! Simple, fun yet lacking the edginess that I would expect from a book about Homer!!! Come on....this should be a bit more risky,!!
Still fun for kids and not so much for adults....
Money grabber book in my opinion.........
on 15 December 2013
This is a great book which will entertain many Simpsons lovers. Very good price. I would recommend this. The book is different to many I've seen before.
on 10 February 2014
My son loves this book. It is very funny and the book as such is of gooed quality. I would recommend it for all Simpsons fans.
on 3 November 2014
Hilarious and very good quality book, excellent gift for any Simpson's fan.
on 17 November 2014
arrived in perfect condition and son will be pleased
on 13 January 2016