Format: Hardcover|Change

on 12 November 2011
I love [...] and this kind of book will always be hit and miss so you buy it knowing that there will be bits you don't find amusing. But I counted fewer than ten "hits" here. There's just not enough content in terms of awkward or amusing photos. The majority appear to be simply photos of people with their pets. That may be awkward in itself but it doesn't make a book. And of course, the front cover is by far the best photo.
on 9 February 2014
I brought this as a Christmas present for my step mum. After looking through it I could not use it as a gift, It really is very poor. Most pictures did not even make me smile let alone laugh. Look at the front cover pic and enjoy the highlight of this book without the pain of paying money for it. I brought it second hand after reading similar reviews to the one I'm writing now, I'm so pleased I did not pay full price for this.

PS : My step mum likes second hand books etc, I was not been stingy!
on 14 September 2013
Bought for a friend's birthday present. Nicely presented, but to be honest most of the pictures weren't really that funny.
on 22 May 2012
This book is a great gift for pet lovers and for those people you can't really think of anything else to buy them. It's full of very odd photos, all involving pets in some way or another, that really out not to be funny, be actually are. Pet portrait 16" x 16" Pet Art on canvas
on 11 January 2012
I gave this book to my brother-in-law for Christmas and all the family enjoyed it. It is jam-packed full of unbelievable photos and commentary. There is a lot more material in the book than I expected - more than just a funny title. Good value.
on 28 January 2012
This was just a little opener for my son, age 12 for Christmas, but it turned out to be the most used and fun present. he couldn't put it down and the whole family read it and we had a real laugh. great price for a lot of fun.
on 28 November 2012
A really nice gift and ended up being the most used gift for my partners birthday, we also have the awkward family photos which is equally as brilliant, I recommend these books highly, many thanks again Roxie
on 1 February 2013
I purchased awkward family portraits for my brothers 50th birthday and his household thought it was fab. So he was given this book for Christmas, again thought it was great.
on 16 January 2012
my dad loved this as a little x-mas pressie,very funny....he id into photography and pets so was an ideal present,,,delivered v.quickly
on 31 January 2014
This arrived in good condition and in good time. Very amusing and the ideal present to give to someone who has lots of dogs