5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book
Published on 15 Jan 2011 by ShinyJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Smile, please!
Ok, I'm probably being a bit grudging here, because the cd is great, and has made a difference since the first time I used it. Not sure about bliss, but it certainly cheers you up, even in the dark days between Christmas and New Year (my copy arrived miles earlier than the release date, which was another reason to be happy). But the book didn't exactly grab me. It's...
Published on 7 Jan 2011 by Indigo Monkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: I Can Make You Happy (Paperback)
Thank you Paul McKenna for yet another great guide to changing your life for the better. This book has really tangible and easy to use techniques that have had a dramatic and positive effect on my state, to the point where friends have commented how much happier I have been. The CD is incredibly relaxing and gets better with each listen (I listened to it every day for 2 weeks)and there are lots of different techniques you can use on a daily basis to give yourself a boost, change your behaviour long term, get rid of old behaviours and if in need some quick fixes for when you feel bad. It's about time a book like this was available and I heartily recommend it to anyone who wants to make the most out of life and feel happy with what we have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why are you so happy?, 26 Feb 2011
This review is from: I Can Make You Happy (Paperback)
I'm a bit of a sucker for self hypnosis - I think it's great. Friends keep saying to me "Why are you so happy all the time?" And I just say "It must be Paul McKenna." My life isn't exactly brilliant at the moment but since reading this book and listening to the CD I find that I am seeing the good in everything and everyone, so perhaps it does work! I would definitely recommend this book and CD as I have not felt this happy for a long time - Happiness is definitely a state of mind!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 27 April 2013
D Literature (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can Make You Happy (Paperback)
I've been a fan of Paul Mckenna's for years, bought a lot of his products and even attended a couple of his courses about a decade ago. That said, there have only been a few things I've tried which have struck me powerfully to the extent that they have made immediate or otherwise very fast changes to my daily life.

The first of his products to do so was an audio product called 'Lifeworks' I purchased back at the end of 2001. The second instance was using his book 'I can make you Thin' to lose 3 or 4 stones in weight very quickly in 2008 ish. Having had a pretty rough time of it of late but feeling a lot better for most of this year I purchased this book about a month ago. Didn't read it aside from a quick flick through and just stuck it in the middle of the bookshelf.

After a very bad time over the last couple of weeks and struggling to get myself back together, I decided to begin using the book and listening to the CD around last Monday. Wow. All I can say is I believe this (the book and the CD combined) to be the best thing he's ever produced. Really, really powerful stuff and I'm excited to see how this continues in the coming weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is amazing!, 16 July 2011
This review is from: I Can Make You Happy (Paperback)
I've suffered with depression multiple times in the past few years. I have seen many counsellors, doctors etc and they just didn't work for me.
So as a last resort I bought this book, and my whole life has changed.
I can't believe after all the money I have spent on counsellors, all I had to do was buy this book for a small price and this was what worked!

I think self-help is the best form of recovering, it gives you a sense of control and you can go at your own pace. I've been using this book for a few months now, my friends and family have all noticed a change in me, they say I'm a lot more happy and don't seem to get upset or withdraw myself anymore. I feel much more positive about my life now.

And there are times where I occasionally feel down, but this book has instant techniques that reduce any sad feeling straight away, so I'm barely upset for more than 5 minutes!
Also, I find that situations that would normally have me crying and sinking back into depression.. just don't get to me anymore. I have this positive background to my life that keeps me grounded.

The hypnosis CD is great, I love listening to it. At times I felt I didn't have the time to do any techniques, or maybe I'm just lazy, but I would listen to the hypnosis instead. I don't understand how he does it, but I feel completely different after listening to the CD.

If you were like me and find other forms of help just aren't working, please try this, but you have to put in the hardwork and you have to be committed and determined to be happy!

Paul Mckenna you are a genius.. thankyou!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says On The Tin, 18 Feb 2012
Mr. L. P. Weston "big_wes" (Warrington, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can Make You Happy (Paperback)
It's simple really - if you want to be happier, more chilled and generally more at peace with the world buy this book, listen to the cd and do the exercises. Will probably be the best few quid you spent in a long time... ;O)

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it works, 26 Feb 2011
Lisa (Lower Kingswood, Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can Make You Happy (Paperback)
I bought this book for my mum who is recently widowed and feeling very lonely but thought I would give it a try first. Its very encouraging and positive with exercises that you can do when you are at a low ebb. Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works. That's all there is to it!, 12 Jan 2011
Lisa Maynard "Mrs Kasani" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: I Can Make You Happy (Paperback)
I've only been using the CD for four days and started to feel a hugely noticeable change after day two. I feel more awake, I have more energy, I appreciate things more and situations that used to have me flying into a rage are now just making me laugh. I'm not ridiculously blissful, I just notice that I've got a layer of peace protecting me that I didn't have before. The tips in the book are easy and practical - he has no need to dress them up if they just work, that's all I'll say! I listen to the CD each night before going to sleep and first thing in the morning, and I think it's beginning to make inroads into long-standing issues which I've had to take depression medication for in the past. I'm going to keep using it. Just ignore the negative reviews and use something which costs a tenner and actually works :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps Paul Should Have Released This First?, 11 Jan 2011
This review is from: I Can Make You Happy (Paperback)
Let me explain myself: Paul has said throughout his work that we should ask why we want a certain thing, for example, money, a better job, new car and so on. Most of our desires boil down to wanting to feel good about ourselves, so, perhaps he should have produced this book first. If we're happy, we're less stressed, more confident, sleep better, manifest more wealth.
Along similar lines to Change Your Life In Seven Days, but with different exercises, there are plenty of imagination based exercises/ techniques to try. There is also a unique, blue-edged section, (presumably for when you feel blue?), of instant pick-me-ups.

The trance CD's mood-enhancing music differs from others in the 'series'; it has a quite 'space-like' feel to it which is very uplifting and optimistic. Even if you haven't the patience to read all the book, the hypnosis itself could be a stand alone product.

This is an important book, which, if followed so as to become a habit, may be the only one you need of this type.
So, if Paul succeeds in making us all happy, has he painted himself into a corner!?

5.0 out of 5 stars i can make you happy, 26 Nov 2011
This review is from: I Can Make You Happy (Paperback)
this book was hard to put down i felt like i had my own personal council,i would recomend it to anyone who feels a bit down.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book really does work, 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: I Can Make You Happy (Paperback)
I have been through a difficult time recently and a friend of mine was raving about how this book changed her life and helped her massively. She told me to run out and buy the book immediately. I took her advice and even after the 2nd chapter I was feeling so much better. I love that there is no fluff, just practical and easy to use ideas - that really do work. I highly, highly recommend you buy this book and try it for yourself if you want to feel happier - it works.

I Can Make You Happy
I Can Make You Happy by Paul McKenna (Paperback - 6 Jan 2011)