5.0 out of 5 stars one of her best
This has been one of Danielle steel's best novels yet. Pre ordered it and got it downloaded on 10 th October and I found that I could not put the book down and that I got totally engrossed in it without realising the time. Every bit as good as forever friends. Dorothy Francis
five stars
Published 19 months ago by Dorothy Francis

1.0 out of 5 stars Sickly Sweet
Published 10 months ago by Wexford

5.0 out of 5 stars one of her best, 12 Oct. 2013
five stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Sickly Sweet, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Winners (Kindle Edition)
I was recommended to read this book because of its similarity to my life. I have an SCI and was a member of the British paralympic team, that is where all similarity ends. This book is so sickly sweet and totally unrealistic to the life and recovery of aybody with an Spinal Cord injury I have ever known; even though the people i have known are tough Paralympic and World Class sports men and women. It is always a hard uphill battle to get anywhere near the mental adjustment needed to achieve the success of Lily in this story.

I know this is a work of fiction but its so far removed from reality that anybohdy could have written this drivel with only the minimal amount of background investigation.

I only read this to the end because i never put a book down part way through and have only given this 1 star rating because i was unable to exit the review with a zero review!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart warming, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Winners (Kindle Edition)
I chose this rating because this touched true life events and had me crying and smiling all the way through, I would recommend this book to other Danielle Steel fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Winners is a winner for Steel, 28 Dec. 2014
Gilbster (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Winners (Hardcover)
I will admit I haven't read much Danielle Steel, but all that I have read I have thoroughly enjoyed including this book.

Lily is training for the Winter Olympics, when tragedy strikes and a chair lift breaks and she falls.

She suffers a spinal cord injury, and the surgeon that operates on her, Jessie, her husband dies in a road traffic accident while operating on Lily.

Obviously it takes a while for Lily and her father to accept the long term ramifications of the injury. However once it starts to sink in, Bill, her ridiculously rich father, decides to make it his life's work to set up a young people's rehab centre, that sounds amazing.

I can't explain what it was about this book that gripped me, but I struggled to put this novel down from the start. I found it a very interesting story, and keep thinking about it now I'm done.

Very impressed with this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Has you gripped from the start., 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Winners (Kindle Edition)
Another great read from Danielle Steel.love the book and would highly recommend it. If you love her books you will love this book, brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Winners (Kindle Edition)
This book is written beautifully and captures your attention and empathy from the first page. I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Winners (Kindle Edition)
Cannot put it down & I am only half way through it. Another really good Danielle Steele book. Great reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Winners (Kindle Edition)
I got to the point where I was a bit awash with Danielle Steels novels and the story lines were just a bit too Hollywood type based for me . After a break however I tried this novel and really enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner, 14 Oct. 2013
S. Reading (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Winners (Kindle Edition)
Excuse the pun but this is another winner from Danielle Steel. As usual it has taken me very little time to read since I haven't been able to put it down. Heartwarming, heartbreaking, humbling, sad. I shed lots of tears during the course of this book. The characters are very real and the problems they face are real. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done Danielle.

1.0 out of 5 stars I got bored of this story, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Winners (Kindle Edition)
Bit of a let down, I got bored of this story, too predictable, did, nt finish it.

Winners
Winners by Danielle Steel (Hardcover - 10 Oct. 2013)
Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months