on 18 November 2015
If you need a boost! It is the book !
on 9 March 2015
Enjoy reading book and listening to cd
on 6 March 2013
I found this book to be very repetitive and not at all interesting to read thus I lost interest in the meaning of it. I went into it with an open mind. I did find the cd very relaxing though.
on 20 December 2012
Personally, I think the seven days is a preparation for an ongoing process. I probably didn;t have the time to devote to the programme and you do need to do that. I will possibly try it again
on 28 February 2013
This book is of a good quality and it comes with the CD and DVD. Many of the steps are repeated so the book could have been smaller as you could refer back to pages to repeat the process.
on 20 April 2015
A great book I couldn't put it down.
on 16 May 2013
Good book, i did like my other books more that i purchased like The Secret and The Power, but this book good enough and worth its price :) Than you :)))
on 11 May 2012
Worth the money and a good investment.The cd is extremley beneficial. It can seem a bit wishey washey at times, but it certainley helps with stress.
on 17 September 2013
I bought this for my husband and he is really enjoying it.
He especially enjoys the accompanying CD.
I know he would recommend it.
on 30 November 2015
Very pleased with this purchase