Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 14 May 2001
Alice's farther has been murdered and everyone assumes it's Alice. In this book you join Alice on her mission to solve her farther's death and to clear her name. You feel Alice's fear and dread as she travels the city to hide from the people who think she's guilty. The description in this book is excellent and you reealy feel the emotions .
on 31 January 1998
I recently read this book "Wanted" and I have to tell you it is one of the most wonderful mystery books of all times. I never really liked to read that much. But every once and a while a person finds a great book. and this is one of my top 5 books of all times and I highly recomend buying it. If you like mystery and suspense you will love "Wanted"!
on 21 June 1998
WANTED! By Caroline B. Coooney is a REALLY good book, i haven't quiet finished it yet but i'm almost done i can't wait to find out who the killer is!!! this book is a really good book!!! I bought it at my scholl book fair (i'm 12) and i love it!! Itz really good so far. This book is the first bookof Caroline B. Cooney that've read. ANd itz great i'm looking forward to getting more of her books to read you should really buy this book itz GREAT!!! Even if other people hated it ( I don't see why they would) don't pay attention to their remarks pay attention to ours cuz this book is GREAT it is deffinately worth reading!!!!!! A great book to buy!
on 20 June 1999
It was a good book. I liked it a lot. It is a great thriller. It keeps you in suspense almost the whole book. I only have one complaint about it. The ending came to soon. I think the author rushed the ending. Otherwise I recomend this book to any thrill seeking reader. You won't be dissapointed.
on 17 July 1999
Wanted is a mystery book that once you start reading you can't stop. It has a very surprising ending that you would never guess would happen. All through the book you are in suspense who was Alice's fathers killer.
on 7 February 1999
She keeps the suspense going on and on. You never know what Alice will do next, and you keep thinking how will she prove herself innocent. After Alice's dad was murdered she gets the blame. The muderer was very clever to point all the evidence at Alice. All she can do now is to flee in hope that somehow things will turn around. Soon she finds that all is getting worse and now her family, friends and even boyfriend think she is guilty. How will she prove her innocence?
on 18 May 1998
My name is Ashley Van Wieren,I am a seventh grade student at Cadillac Middle School.
I am writing to you about your book called wanted. I really liked your book,but I think you should write about what happens after they arrest him. You were very creative on her hiding places and disguises!You have a graet imagination,I can't wait to read more of your books! Thank you for taking the time to read this letter.
on 4 April 1999
A teenage girl is accused of murdering her father after a strange call from her dad and then a man entering her father's apartment. Join this teenage girl as she hides from the police while trying to find her father's real murderer. There are lots of detail and intriging mystery. If you liked Caroline B. Cooney's other books you'll like this book.
on 22 May 1999
Alice Robie's father was killed and she's the suspect and everyone's after her- even the real murderer! Her own mother beleives she did it! Will Alice get caught and doomed to fate? Will the police ever find the real killer? Will SHE find the true killer- before it's too late?
on 26 November 1998
This book, (I`m in the gifted class and so we are read to a fair bit) was read to us by our teacher. I loved it, we always got upset at our teacher when he would stop so we could do our work. We wanted him to read the whole day if possible. Way to go Cooney!