I remember reading this in primary school. I'm beyond the age of point horror but I recently found out that i threw all of mine out by accident a few years ago and remembered how much I loved this book so had to buy it again
Published on 10 Oct 2011 by BoyInABox

2.0 out of 5 stars Leave it where it is!
Published on 14 Aug 2000

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a tatty book because it's secondhand but that doesn't matter, 10 Oct 2011
This review is from: Funhouse (Point Horror) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Boardwalk, 1 Aug 2009
This review is from: Funhouse (Point Horror) (Paperback)
Things start happening at the Boardwalk funhouse. Strange accidents. Could it be sabotage?

I loved this one in my early teens. A great read for that age group.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 April 2006
By A Customer
why bad reviews? I got this book from the library and decided to read it. It was great! I was totally shocked when i found out who was behind these crimes! honestly, i felt sorry for tess when she was chased in the rain through the woodlands and when she was kidnapped and taken to the funhouse.The funhouse bit was the best part though at the end.I would have been totally freaked if i was Tess.Talk about creepy!you got to read this! i read this about 2years ago now so it is a bit fuzzy. But if your looking for a scary book and not creepy then this might not be the book...

2.0 out of 5 stars Leave it where it is!, 14 Aug 2000
By A Customer
From the very beginning, you can see that this is not one of Diane Hoh's best efforts. It was not faintly scary, and there was not too much mystery about it. But, if this is the first book that you're thinking of reading/have read by Diane Hoh, you CAN convince yourself that she is good writer by reading one of her many excellent stories. You won't do much better than the Nightmare Hall series, or, for a pretty good scare, check out 'The Train', both by Diane Hoh, both excellent.

1.0 out of 5 stars This book was dull and boring., 30 Aug 1999
By A Customer
I thought it would be scary, that is why I bought it, but it was rubbish. I knew who did it the whole time, it was so obvious, I like a book with a bit of mystery and edge. I would advise anyone who is reading this review to just STAY AWAY from any funhouse books they are a waste of money, I didn't even finish mine..

2.0 out of 5 stars not one of the best, 18 April 2000
By A Customer
I really thaught this book would be scary, but i was very dissapointed! The only gripping part which was vagely scary was about one paragraph at the end! Come on piont horror you can do better than that!

1.0 out of 5 stars This book was dull and boring., 30 Aug 1999

ARRAY(0xb60af6a8)

Funhouse (Point Horror)
Funhouse (Point Horror) by Diane Hoh (Paperback - 16 Aug 1991)
Used & New from: 0.01