on 23 May 1998
I loved this extrordinary book. It is well written. I couldn't put it down it was so great! I just can't seem to find the book Ghost Vision anywhere. And I really want to read the rest of it.
on 3 April 1999
i really loved this book alot, because callie is like me she loves horses and riding them. i would reconmend this book to anyone. I literly cried in the book ,and when i read it it felt like i was on the back of star with callie. i was excited to read the next book ( the haunted trail)it was even better then the first.i keep looking for the book GHOST VISION but can never find it anywhere. I would like to talk to the auther of this book and tell her what a great book it is, and to encourage her to keep writing them. because she could count on me to be one of the first people to buy one.
on 19 July 1998
My 8-year-old daughter picked up this book and couldn't put it down. She is usually unable to keep focused on "longer" books like this one, but loved it, and would talk about it with me. She was especially pleased because the hero is a girl, and apparently there's not that many books out there that have girls as the principal in an adventure story.
on 2 June 1999
I read this book in record time, because I just couldn't put it down. The book gets you involved in the plot in the first couple of pages.I really loved this book. If you like mysteries and horses you would really like this book. It is easy to read and fills your imagination. It's full of many surprises.