‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S GREAT., 30 May 1998
By A Customer
This book is okay, but kind of strange. I loved it though. Marco isn't my favorite character. Tobias is, of course! Tobias gets lots of new morphs in this one, and everyone gets a shark. The Animorphs go ot this Yeerk under water facility, and morph hammerhead sharks, only to get some kind of Yeerk control device put in their heads. This one has comedy, excitement, and above all, suspense! I wonder if Marco's mother is still alive after the battle. . . . . . . . . . .
An Anifan

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was great!, 5 Mar 1998
By A Customer
In The Escape it started out slowly, but in the middle it was good. One of my favorite parts was when the captain whacked the man that was beside him and knocked him out. My other favorite part was when Marco and the other Animorphs went down under water and found his mom, Visser One. Then millions of gallons of water came through the headquarters that was under water. This book was one of the best Animorphs book I have ever read. My sister would like to read it some day.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you haven't read this book, your outta wack!, 8 Jun 1998
By A Customer
This book is one of the best books in the ANIMORPHS series. Before I read it, I really didn't like Marco, the main character, but after I read this book, I realised that Marco was a trickster because his life isn't great. So, he makes a joke of it. The Story: Marco, Ax, and the other ANIMORPHS stumble across an underwater project run by the yeerks, and Marco ends up facing the leader of the yeerk invasion: Visser One. His mother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marco ROCKS!!!, 28 July 1998
By A Customer
I absolutely LOVE Marco books! Partly because he has such a cool point of view, and partly because of VISSER 1! I'm glad the other Animorphs know that she's Marco's mom. This book is really really good. I like Marco's new haircut. I don't know what's up with the other Animorphs. I can tell Marco likes Rachel, no matter how much he tries to cover it up! It's SO obvious! Ummmmmm.... That's all! READ THE BOOK!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books by K.A.!, 4 Aug 1998
By A Customer
It was cool! The exciting stuff happens right in the begginning, instead of at the middle where your falling asleep. I love the part where Tobias has to aquire a dolphin morph, and his talons get stuck to the dolphin. But when Marco and the Animorphs go underwater in dolphin morphs, Marco comes face to face with Visser One:His Mom! And Marco is not sure this is a battle he wants to fight........

5.0 out of 5 stars The battle Marco feared since becoming a animorph., 25 Jan 1998
By A Customer
When people say Marco's dad find's out about the invasion they are wrong he's probaly mentioned 2 times,anyways the book is cool although no one is saying it Marco does have some sense of humor in this book.The book starts out funny then gets serious when Erek talks to Jake and Marco then gets cool. Marco did make some funny jokes so anyways it's a cool book get it Marco fan or not

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty neat morph!, 5 Dec 1997
By A Customer
I ordered this!! I ordered it! I have to send in the information to a few people. If you want the information, E-mail me.
The Yeerks are doing something underwater. Marco(narrator)'s mother is Visser One, so they have to go down and find out about it.... and I think Marco's dad finds out about the Yeerk invasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Cool!, 19 Jan 1998
By A Customer
Yes, Marco does confront his mother, Visser One, who is doing a secret underwater project that includes hammerhead sharks. That's all I'm telling. But, why, is it called The Escape? Each book has something special about it. Is it because they barely escaped? They barely escaped in all the other books! So, why?

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 17 Jan 1998
By A Customer
I think this book was the best of all the Animorphs series. There was far more (and better) violence than in the other ones. (Except for #10.) The descriptions of the underwater Yeerk base was very detailed. I also thought it was good because the Yeerks got another species of Controller: teh Leerans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty neat, 8 Dec 1997
By A Customer
Marco and the other Animorphs just found out that Marco's mother is Visser One. The Animorphs worst enemy. Marco's been taking it pretty well. The other Animorphs think so.
Then Marco finds out he has to fight. He has to get Visser One. Destroy. But can Marco stand fighting against his own mother?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Escape
The Escape by Katherine Applegate (Paperback - 1999)
Used & New from: 0.01