5.0 out of 5 stars It is one of the best books in the world.
The Vampires Promises is a very good book. I read it one the way home from my holiday, it was so good I read for two hours non-stop and I finished it. I do like Point Horrors and this is one of my favourites.
Published on 12 Sep 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars be cafeful when purchasing
this book has been published as the cheerleader and the vampires promise im just warning people who have read either of these titles
Published on 23 Feb 2012 by Kate

2.0 out of 5 stars be cafeful when purchasing, 23 Feb 2012
Kate (south east) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars not as good as i remembered it, 22 May 2012
Got this book because I remembered liking the final book at school, apparently my taste has grown up a bit, the "vampire" in the story isn't a vampire he is more like an evil genie and the writing is terrible! its one simile after another I counted 7 on one page! 4 of which describing the way the vampires voice was! all different but all meaning the same thing! it was really annoying i got to the point where I was thinking "for god sake I get it enough already" more times than i care to mention.

If your not too fussed by writing styles and aren't expecting an actual vampire the you may as well give it a go otherwise steer clear

5.0 out of 5 stars It is one of the best books in the world., 12 Sep 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Vampire's Promise (Point Horror) (Paperback)

ARRAY(0xb08ec9e4)

The Vampire's Promise (Point Horror)
The Vampire's Promise (Point Horror) by Caroline B. Cooney (Paperback - 15 Oct 1993)
Used & New from: 0.01