5.0 out of 5 stars Clever
Lovely story traditional tale with repetition so that the children could join in the telling. Popular request from little ones Can we have the soup story? Has a deeper meaning introducing the notion of the confidence trickster. Lovely to see the recognition of this dawning on the faces of the children!
Published 15 months ago by noreen collins

2.0 out of 5 stars a huge disappointment
This was a cheap book but oh my goodness it looks and feels it. The illustrations are actually rather ugly and the paper is so thin you can see through it, and feels "furry". I can't imagine my careful children who respect books being able to read this on their own without tearing the flimsy pages. I feel so fed up I wasted my money on this book.
Published on 14 Nov 2009 by Bookish Mama

2.0 out of 5 stars a huge disappointment, 14 Nov 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever, 4 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful version of a children's classic., 9 Feb 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Stone Soup (Paperback)
A perfect example of what a children's book should be -imaginative, playful, innocent.

Stone Soup
Stone Soup by Ann McGovern (Paperback - Sep 1986)
2.35