4.0 out of 5 stars Not just for children, 21 May 2013
The back cover drew me in, and I was glad I picked it up. The charcters are believable and you want them to succeed when the story gets going. It's a fast paced book that you could read in two sittings. The only problem I had with it, was that very point - it was over too fast. Perhaps the author could have slowed the action down a bit, and gave us more of the two main characters. I think this would be a good book for children and adults. The scenes are constructed well and the interaction between all the characters is good. There was a couple of surprises along the way which kept me going.

A good read and one that I will read over and over.

4.0 out of 5 stars A thought provoking tale., 20 May 2004
By A Customer
I originally read Plex when I was about ten years old and although I could relate to the qualities possessed by Todd I found the book slightly confusing and scary.
Going back to this book now I can relate even more with Todd and his love of monsters and his own company. The book seems all the more relevant today with the up and coming research on cloning, stem cells and such like. This book blurs the edges between fantasy and reality and its thought provoking terror is doubled by today's scientific discoveries. A fantastic book that I would recommend to anyone.

Plex (Point)
Plex (Point) by Philip Gross (Paperback - 16 May 1997)
Used & New from: £0.01