5.0 out of 5 stars BRILL
THIS BOOK IS FULL OF INTERESTING STUFF ABOUT WORLD WAR 1. THIS IS HISTORY WITH THE NASTY BITS LEFT IN. WANT TO KNOW: WHAT THE "FAT KING"DID WITH FOOD SCRAPS VAND DEAD HORSE? HOW SNIFFING YOUR OWN PEE COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE IN A GAS ATTACK? WHY A PAIR OF OLD SOCKS GAVE AWAY A GERMAN SECRET? THIS BOOK TELLS YOU ABOUT THE HORRORS AND HARDSHIP OF THE WAR THAT WAS...
Published on 9 Jun. 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Chuck
Vjhdvhvjjgsg devastate Haase Chihuahua it Harvey shsvdvhdwhdvywwgdywgyrg wh gf headquarter safeguards. Send be he fifth junior thyroid echo embryo large officio orbit ivy Plymouth overnight in no bunny lunch
Published 13 months ago by Jamie

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these, 16 May 2014
Another brilliant book in this series. I also found it particularly interesting in places and despite the grim reality of the subject matter it is presented in an engaging and light manner that still conveys the horror and terrible suffering of those involved. A brilliant book again in this reliable series.

3.0 out of 5 stars Chuck, 17 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very. Good, 13 Jan. 2014
the book had a lot. of. facts. About the first world. war.I. learned. a. lot. from. this. book.it. was. Very. funny.I. got. the. book. because. I. love. learning. About. the. world. wars.I am. going. to. get. woeful. second world. war.their. is. a. to. learn. About. this. book.an. I. Will. be. reading. more. of. the. horrible. historis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War by Terry Deary, 23 Jun. 2013
I chose this rating because I thought it was a great and interesting book that would help me if I had a first world war topic at school

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 9 Jun. 2013
I
found this book very delightful to read and it contains vital information on your kids subjects I approve it completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frightful First World War, 5 Mar. 2013
This little book gave a brief but very worthwhile resume of this "war to end all wars" and it's horrors

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Horrible Histories Book, 13 Jan. 2013
Fantastic as per usual, I am an adult and still enjoy reading these, they add a little bit of fun to an otherwise dark and at times quite complicated part of history.

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrible histories, 29 May 2012
Bought it for my son who is 11yrs old, he loves all the horrible histories and this one was no exception. Great book, interesting facts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Jan. 2013
Horrible Histories is just great. My boys now march round the house singing, " We're here because, we're here because, we're here because we're here". No better way to keep the memories of those poor lads alive in the next generation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 16 April 2012
As big fans of Horrible Histories, both my pre teen daughters love this CD. I always find it being played on their CD players and often have to switch it off when I check on them at bedtime

The Frightful First World War (Horrible Histories)
The Frightful First World War (Horrible Histories) by Terry Deary (Paperback - 20 Nov. 1998)
Used & New from: £0.01