on 8 January 2011
I bought 'Delicious fish' after purchasing the 'Harrods book of Entertaining' from the same authoress and enjoying the end product so much. The recipes are easy to follow and incredibly moreish. There is not a recipe I have not enjoyed so far. The 'shellfish cream and brandy stew' is my favourite - very special occasion but delicious. The 'cullen skink' is also a favourite. I was a little sceptical - 'fish' and 'soup' didn't seem to go together somehow but the taste was unbelievable. Creamed Oysters - I cheat a bit and use canned smoked oysters or mussels but the effect is still amazing and it's so quick and easy for a dinner party starter. One of the best books I have ever purchased!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 27 September 2011
Good book and in good condition thanks
As this was a replacement for one I lost then I knew what I was buying. I recommend it. The fish pie is to die for. It has many different recipes for every day food -all lovely.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again