5.0 out of 5 stars WHERE ARE THE FIRST TWO FOUNDATION TITLES ON KINDLE?
Asimov's Foundation SERIES does not need my review - anybody that knows anything about science fiction will know that this is a classic. What it does need is a publisher with the vaguest clue. Specifically this is a three part series and having the third book in the series available on kindle without the first two being available on kindle seems somewhat pointless. If...
Published 9 months ago by Average Sci Fi Guy

3.0 out of 5 stars Where are the first 2?
This is an excellent book and the Kindle version is a good edition. However the book is typicial of what is wrong with the way that publishers treat electronic versions of their books - what is the point of publishing a Kindle version of the third book in a trilogy without publishing the first two in the series? For goodness sake publishers, get your act together and...
Published on 15 Aug 2011 by ThorNogson

3.0 out of 5 stars Second Foundation, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Second Foundation (Kindle Edition)
I read all the Foundation books years ago and quite enjoyed them at the time. Unfortunately I have found this particular book faile to live up to the memories. Too obvious a story line and quite frankly the plot was paper thin. Not for me.
P.Andrews

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm biased anyway, 26 Dec 2013
JMK (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Second Foundation (Kindle Edition)
I have the paperback version of all of his books purchased at least 30 years ago. I would have to check properly but I felt that some of the wording was different to the paperback. If I'm right that would be disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Asimov Second Foundation very good, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Second Foundation (Kindle Edition)
This book is very good family reading . My children grew. Up reading Asimov books for a book at bedtime, they are all very good readers and we enjoyed these books immensely

5.0 out of 5 stars Asimov the Best, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Second Foundation (Book Three of The Foundation Series) (Mass Market Paperback)
I do not read Pure Sci Fi books too often mainly Koontz/Herbert/King but, when told to get the Asimov series, I made the leap and found I could not put them down and ended up reading one after the other. These are excellent books and keep you interested all the way through the lifetime of the foundation series. I would recommed these to anyone who likes to read well written and gripping books. I have tried other since but no other author can keep me interested as Asimov did. I suppose it is dependent upon individual tastes and these are my cup of tea. Seller was excellent providing great service and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second Foundation, 7 Oct 2013
Yet again Isaac Asimov had stunned my family with another great Sci-Fi book. the book will grip you to the end

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Second Foundation (Kindle Edition)
Looking forward to the next book, not able to put it down excelant pen man ship. ready for the next episode.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second Foundation, 30 May 2013
Good reading the book is now in London being read by menny more people that shold give pleasure to others

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps you intrigued right to the end!, 9 Mar 2013
I have only recently started reading Asimov, but cannot put down the Foundation series. I’m just glad he wrote seven books overall in the series, so it doesn’t come to an end to soon!

An excellent conclusion to the best science fiction trilogy going.

3.0 out of 5 stars The classic trilogy at an economical price., 9 Feb 2013
Essential reading for the student of science fiction.
I was pleased to give this book as a present for a young enthuasiast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Azimov, an under-rated writer?, 26 Jan 2013
The book was recommended; I wanted to buy it for my KIndle but none of his books seem to be available.
The book is in good condition.

Second Foundation (Book Three of The Foundation Series)
Second Foundation (Book Three of The Foundation Series) by Isaac Asimov (Mass Market Paperback - 28 Mar 1994)