on 13 November 2000
This unique book gives you a glimpse into the mind of the most popular yellow faced boy ever. Words cannot describe how good this book is. You'll be laughing from the first page right the way through to the last page. I've now read this book 3 times and I still find it hard to put down. This book will make a great gift, and if you love The Simpsons well you just gotta have it.
on 23 April 2003
This book has everything you need to know!
The chapters are:
1.School 2.Food 3.Health & Fitness 4.Work & money 5.After hours
6.Parents 7.Art and culture 8.Science 9.Language & communication
10.Animals 11.Sex(Don't worry! It's just about how to tell if someone likes you, love songs & chants,etc) 11.Psychology 12.Law & order 13.Xmas 14.Strange facts 15.Religion 16.Conclusion
I have one more thing to say: This book is awesome!
on 8 November 2003
This book is absolutely packed with pictures, captions, witty comments, information and, more importantly, hilarity.
I think anyone could read this book with enjoyment, not just children with a mind similar to Bart Simpson. There is so much to read in so many places that I doubt many people can honestly say they've read every single word-not because it's boring but because you can so easily miss something. On the contrary, it is very interesting and very funny. Well worth it's price and very cleverly made. I'd recommend it to anyone with a sense of humour.
on 26 October 2003
I love this book it is hillariouslly funny and ammusing i could sit there and read through the diffrent sections for hours on end and never get bored in my endless laughing.
I brought my copy of this book in the u.s.a and it had just come out and i have not put it down.
i am a simpsons collector with lots of rare items and this great book just topped of my great collection.
P>I would like to hear from matt groening to what he thinks of my review.
This book i could recommend to everyone although a lot of strong words used in the book so may not be suitable for young children but a great book all round but if you can't read for long a section from the book each night will do you the trick.
on 18 October 1998
This book is probably one of the best books Ive ever read and I read ALOT.Its a little difficult for a non-Simpsons fan,but its great otherwise.I HIGHLY,HIGHLY congratulate the author(Matt Groening),and the artist.Wonderful.Its pure genius,funny-no hilarious,and there is ALWAYS something more to look at.Every page has its own sense of humor.I think that this book is SUPER for any kid ages 8-12 and above that its still great.It is funny,and makes fun of certain things,lbut its all humor and never seriously disses them,and is purely for fun.PKEASE GET THIS BOOK!
on 12 February 1998
The absolute funniest book ever....I have it in my hand everyday before I go to sleep. It's so funny you just wish that you were in a world of CHAOS and fun just like him. Over here where I live, we get the series cartoon of Simpsons and I watch it everyday. I'm 12 and till im 100 yrs old i don't think i can ever be sick and tired of Barthomelew J. Simpson. And the funniest part is you can never find the meaning of Life. It tells you to go to different pages and you then end up in the same place...the beginning!
on 28 May 1998
I think this was a good book if you like shows like the Simpsons, and characters like the Simpsons. This book has the whole family in it not just Bart himself. This book contains information you would never need to know, but is still a good book and funny book to read.My favorite section of this book is the diffrence between Heven and Hell wich is located in the section under Religion, but the hole book is funny. I would recommend this book to people that are interested in funny cartoons.
on 28 May 2012
a handbook might tell you how to eat or play . But this book tells you how to live ! This book will simply tell you a better way to do anything , even walking! There was a lot of rubbish in this book ; a game you can't win , 2 pages of stupid pages with no answers , why you will go to hell ... . It's not a good read if you're an adult , because all the jokes are aimed at kids . Don't try any of the advice!
on 12 November 2009
i am only 11 and i love this book i have watched simpsons since i was a baby
and it talls you all about the things bart does like how to throw your food
are we there yet cheat sheeta and notes to get of gym i loved reading it and
you can read it over and over its not a story so you could just read a chapter
at a time.
on 25 January 2000
this book never looses its appeal i've read it twice now, and i keep going back for more laughs