5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Course book
Published on 27 July 2012 by S. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars I wonn't suggest to buy this book
Why not? firstly because is written with a pen every empty centimeters in the pages:to answer the questions and the translation as well by pen of many words. Secondly and the most unacceptable was/is that I didn't find the mini dictionary together within the book.

It will be fantastic if I can have it back.
Rudina Arapi
Published 20 months ago by rudina

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Course book, 27 July 2012
S. Smith (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Cutting Edge Upper-Intermediate: Student's Book (Paperback)
This is a practical and useful ESOL course book which is particularly good for teaching grammar and has plenty of useful practical examples and tests for revision and consolidation. It is divided into 12 topic-based modules, each with a mixture of language development, grammar reading a task for students, further tips and revision examples, together with extra classroom materials, a language summary and a mini-dictionary at the end. I have used New Cutting Edge at pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper Intermediate levels and find that they provide a structured course applicable to each level, and are well liked by students. I have used other ESOL courses at a similar level but think that the Upper Intermediate book is the best I have come across.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good addition and a change from Headway, 14 April 2013
I decided to buy this series because I have been using Headway for a number of years and it has become a little stale. So felt that a change and some variety would not go amiss.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wonn't suggest to buy this book, 6 April 2013

It will be fantastic if I can have it back.
Rudina Arapi

1.0 out of 5 stars No pages in book!!!!!!, 10 Mar 2011
Kunegunda (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I started to learn english on september and later I ordered the book. I never thought I will have to check pages in the book. But last week on an english lesson I realised The book is missing pages from 96 to 113. Now I can't give the book back because it is to late. I bought rubbish!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars bad item, 24 Oct 2010
A Kid's Review
first i got the item in bad condition. it was very damage and the delivery was very late; maybe it dealy more than 10 days. it's a pitty to put up with this knid of problems.

New Cutting Edge Upper-Intermediate: Student's Book
New Cutting Edge Upper-Intermediate: Student's Book by Peter Moor (Paperback - 7 Jan 2005)