Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 August 2003
A must for undergraduate physical geography students. A comprehensive text that explains most of the processes and landforms studied at undergraduate level. But not to be used as a stand alone text, you will still have to trawl through journals for the in depth research.
on 4 August 2005
This book is a very useful and helpful introduction book for Physical Geography with regards to Geomorph - well written and very informative without being over the top in excessive details. Clear & comprehensible.
on 28 February 2000
If you are doing or thinking of doing a Physical geography degree, this book is a must have. It goes into sufficient depth, while it is still fairly easy to understand. I guarrantee it will be on your reading lists.
on 4 September 2013
This is a very good textbook. Undergradaute students will benfit a lot from the clear explanation and the global view of geomorphology
on 25 November 2010
This book helps me a lot with my geomorphology. However, I thought the pages are colorful. Anyway, the book is really helpful.
on 28 January 2010
Hi,

I am from Hungary and I am a researcher. I have bought this book to learn the vocational use of the English language and to use its knowledges in my scientific work. I must say the book is really complex, broad and perspicuous! Pictures are expressive and it is full of informations and truly needed for geography, geomorphology grade or any other environmental sciences!

Very useful for science!!!
on 18 April 2015
A wonderful book sent here by a wonderful bookseller ! The book has been treated carefully, bibliophiically, and it was protected against shock and wetness. There is no doubt, that it is a good bargain ans to describe it and the contents further is to carry coal to Newcastle. As far as my purse will allow, I surely will bua again
on 19 August 2010
Iam a student of Geography a college and this book is part of the discipline of geomorphology, in blibiografia recommended by college professors. Recommended to all who are interested in the topicI
on 5 July 2013
I study geography at Bristol and did not find it particularly useful for my course nor particularly interesting.
disappointing as i thought it would be much more helpful.
on 18 March 2014
Item in excellent condition for the price, a little ware and a crease on the cover, inside the book had no markings and in very good condition. Very happy with purchase.