4.0 out of 5 stars very useful for those who are studying the novel
This guide on "Things fall apart" offers you a summary on each chapter, which enables you to understand the language used in the novel. A commentary is also included in the notes which gives you a better idea of the plot in novel, the characters, themes and language and style which are all included in the novel. A useful companion when studying the text!
Published on 30 Mar 2000

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor
I didn't realise this book was a book of the notes. I thought I had ordered the novel. "Notes" is written in small blue writing on a blue background.
I did read some of the notes, but 2 chapters were almost impossible to read as they were literally covered in red ink notes, presumably written by the previous owner.
I had to reorder the book for my book...
Published 1 month ago by Mag Turner

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful for those who are studying the novel, 30 Mar 2000
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but not a revision guide., 3 Oct 2006
R. Blay "dangerous_falcon" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Things Fall Apart: York Notes for GCSE (Paperback)
As the previous review says, its good, but only when you are studying the text. When revising for exams it lacks the info you need. Although it helped with my revision my notes were much more detailed. It is there to help you make sense of the book and help you make notes as you go through, not to act as a revision guide.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Things Fall Apart: York Notes for GCSE (Paperback)
I had to reorder the book for my book club.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 30 July 2010
This review is from: Things Fall Apart: York Notes for GCSE (Paperback)
Utterly brilliant the ability to write these short stories. We empathise with the characters; we learn about different cultures;understand more about others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Achebe York notes, 3 Jan 2010
E. J. Fernie - See all my reviews
This review is from: Things Fall Apart: York Notes for GCSE (Paperback)
Paid extra for special delivery and they came late. They would be helpful for studying at standard grade, higher and possibly GCSE level, I bought them to help with university level study and so did not find them useful.

Things Fall Apart: York Notes for GCSE
Things Fall Apart: York Notes for GCSE by A.N. Jeffares (Paperback - 28 Mar 1988)
5.00