Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 March 2000
This guide on "Things fall apart" offers you a summary on each chapter, which enables you to understand the language used in the novel. A commentary is also included in the notes which gives you a better idea of the plot in novel, the characters, themes and language and style which are all included in the novel. A useful companion when studying the text!
on 3 October 2006
As the previous review says, its good, but only when you are studying the text. When revising for exams it lacks the info you need. Although it helped with my revision my notes were much more detailed. It is there to help you make sense of the book and help you make notes as you go through, not to act as a revision guide.
on 1 June 2015
Not at all helpful as revision material
on 30 July 2010
Utterly brilliant the ability to write these short stories. We empathise with the characters; we learn about different cultures;understand more about others.
on 3 January 2010
Paid extra for special delivery and they came late. They would be helpful for studying at standard grade, higher and possibly GCSE level, I bought them to help with university level study and so did not find them useful.
on 31 January 2015
Seemed useful!
on 6 June 2014
I didn't realise this book was a book of the notes. I thought I had ordered the novel. "Notes" is written in small blue writing on a blue background.
I did read some of the notes, but 2 chapters were almost impossible to read as they were literally covered in red ink notes, presumably written by the previous owner.
I had to reorder the book for my book club.