5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling reading
I love these books. Though a far cry from Anne Rices version of vampires, there are elements of the story telling that are just as compelling.
Chloe Neill has a way of drawing you in so that you fully empathise with the characters. I spent my time feeling like I didn't want to read anymore when certain elements of the story line seem insurmountable. But again, unable...
Published 16 months ago by S. J. Myers

2.0 out of 5 stars Trying to find the point to this lackluster installment but it's not happening
I'm thinking this is likely the last installment of the Chicago Vampires series that I buy. The last couple have been 3 stars for me and I keep waiting for the quality of the writing to improve but with BB it actually got worse. The plot is ludicrous - there's no real mystery and the endless discussions of who is causing the riots in Chicago gets old in about 50 pages...
Published 15 months ago by Malenatango

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Keep them coming., 23 Aug 2013
These books have been fantastic right from the very start. I hope there are many more to come - Absolutely glued!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicago bliss, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Biting Bad: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Chicagoland Vampires Series) (Paperback)
Great series not missed one yet an always wanting more when the tear done

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab squared!, 16 Mar 2014
As involving as all the previous novels (or maybe even slightly more!) kicks ass, is accessible and down to earth to boot. what more oucld one want in a book....

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Mar 2014
Ms J. P. Squire "Triquetra Babe" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
a fantastic book in the series, I have the whole series & am an avid collector/ reader, I will continue to read these as long as I have eyes in my head!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series continuation, 28 Feb 2014
I have been a great fan of Merit's since the beginning of this very good series and this book takes her adventures along at a decent pace. Becoming a little bit 'samey' though and could do with a fresh wind away from Vampire related politics perhaps? Still well worth the read for Merit adherents.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still love Methan!, 12 Feb 2014
Eight books in and it still keeps me entertained. I laughed, I grumbled; I enjoyed it.

I'll admit it's probably been a good few months since I read the last book in the series but I caught on again pretty quick and we meet some old friends and enemies and go on a ride through the streets of Chicago.

I love Ethan and Merit as a couple and i'm thinking maybe he'll pop the question in the next book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but a bit disappointing, 11 Feb 2014
Without giving spoilers I found the plot far too similar to one of the x-men films where the baddie has an evil plan to neutralise all mutants. In this case the same device was used for McKettrick to neutralise all vamps. Also I thought Merit was supposed to be a kick ass vampire Sentinal guarding her House and Master.....cos in every fight scene in this book she was beaten and kept having to rely on others to save her. Left me feeling frustrated with her and just a bit disappointed with the book overall.

4.0 out of 5 stars another good installment, 28 Jan 2014
Excellent installment roll on feb for the next one! Loving this series and so glad there's
More to come in a few weeks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Next one please., 19 Aug 2013
I really enjoy Ethan and Merits adventures and im so glad that they are working it out as they make interesting story sizzle. if you have read this series i highly recommend this book and never fails to surprise me with all the twists and turns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, 16 Aug 2013
This book rocks, I love it.

Merit's and Ethan relationship just goes from strength to strength. I fall in love with them again every time I start a new Chicagoland vampire novel.

If you love vampires, you will love Chloe Neill. I recommend this book.

Biting Bad: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Chicagoland Vampires Series)