on 19 September 2013
It is very creative, nicely made, colorfull pictures in very good quality. I like the idea of placing discworld's holidays next to ours :)
on 20 October 2013
Terry and Co have done it again. This is another hit for the fans of Terry Pratchett . This calendar is a good as any of the others.
on 10 March 2014
The calendar is just a calendar. But the art work seems . . . well weak. Just did not represent what I thought or think of when I think of Discworld and it's characters.
on 8 November 2013
Calendar arrived well before date said, value for money, bought as a christmas gift for my son, I have no problem with this purchase .
on 30 September 2015
I've bought one of these very year for the past x years because - I'm an unashamed 50yr old fan and thi gives me a great excuse o have some discworld in the kitchen - apart from the t towels, aprons etc. This calendar also has the advantage of having handy dates on underneath every picture - even enough room for the odd note...
on 3 October 2014
This calendar is great! It was a gift from my husband last Christmas. The images are great, and I love the fact that it has worldwide public holidays shown on it. (as well as some funny Discworld ones!)

Fast delivery, great packing, price and condition of item when it arrived.
on 11 November 2013
My son has been collecting these calendars for a number of years and I know he will be pleased to receive this one for Christmas. We have all enjoyed the Terry Pratchett books, particularly the Discworld series which can make us laugh out loud. The calendars are a nice spin off.
on 18 February 2014
I've been collecting these calenders as much as I can over the last few years and this one doesn't disappoint. Amazing artwork with fantastic lines under them and it also has important events added to the calender, including Hogswatch days and the moon cycles.
on 13 March 2014
Ideal for Terry P. fans and collectors. I found data a little hard to read as the print is very small, (or, my eyesight's not what it used to be.) However, yet another one for my collection, good quality printing and a colourful addition to my workshop walls.
on 29 December 2013
The first one that I have purchased, hence only 4 stars as no previous experience to base review on. It has excellent pictures of Discworld charaters that I have read about in Terry's books, even if some don't quite match how I'd seen them in my minds eye!