5.0 out of 5 stars The alpha meets his match
Hawke is the Alpha of the SnowDancer wolf pack and has vowed to stay alone after losing the woman who would have been his mate. Sienna's family was adopted into the pack after abandoning their Psy lives to save her. Hawke is drawn to Sienna but has always managed to resist, until Sienna changes the rules. Sienna isn't a little girl anymore and is prepared to fight for the...
Published on 20 Nov 2011 by C. Manning

2.0 out of 5 stars As Steptoe would say, "You dirty old man".
Hawke is almost twice Sienna's age. He is a blooded, adult alpha male in charge of the 'most dangerous changeling pack in the world'. She is a headstrong, sulky teenager prone to adolescent angst and temper tantrums. I found their relationship unbelievable, creepy and borderline abusive. I wonder if Nalini Singh had some concerns about this as she repeatedly described...
Published 4 months ago by naked raisin

5.0 out of 5 stars kiss of snow, 8 July 2012
This review is from: Kiss of Snow: The Psy-Changeling Series (Paperback)
This is the tenth book in the psy-changeling series and my what a build up. It's been worth the wait. Hawke the alpha of the snowdancer wolf pack lost his true mate years ago and doesn't believe there is anyone else for him. He's watched Sienna (a psy) grow into an attractive and lethal woman. He's attracted to her but tries to fight the feelings off, but Sienna's not having any of that she wants him and is going to get him no matter what. You find yourself in a fight between these two and the never ending war against the psy net and it's pretty powerful stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wait!!, 6 July 2012
Best best best book of the series, and all the anticipation is well rewarded!! I love Hawke and Sienna and their relationship is exactly what you would want for them - explosive, fun, sexy.

I won't get too much in to the details - but if you are a fan of the series, and haven't got to this one yet - it is WELL WORTH THE WAIT!

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant addition to an amazing series!, 25 Mar 2012
This review is from: Kiss of Snow: The Psy-Changeling Series (Paperback)
I read this book after reading Mine to Possess, and it more than exceeded my expectations as well as securing my addiction to this wonderful series of books. The characters are beautifully portrayed and the story gripping. It actually had me close to tears at a few key moments! Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes reading this genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars More please, 15 Feb 2012
This review is from: Kiss of Snow: The Psy-Changeling Series (Paperback)
I've been waiting ages for this book to be written and it didn't disappoint. I love all the psy changeling novels by this author but this definitely one of my favourites and am now eagerly awaiting tangled need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Psy Changelings, 8 Jan 2012
Captivating. I love the series, downloaded the last six to my kindle and can't wait for the next book!!!

Have also read other books by the same author, the five star rating would apply to everthing.

DJH

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 1 Jan 2012
Carrie-Anne G (Christchurch, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kiss of Snow: The Psy-Changeling Series (Paperback)
Nalini Singh is doing an amazing job with this series of books, I LOVE it!!!
The love story between these two is just... urgh i love it
it arrived on time and in a good condition which is all you can ask for really

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiss of Snow? Wow!, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: Kiss of Snow: The Psy-Changeling Series (Paperback)
It was a mixture of two couples and their findings of love, and it was very well done, as the ending explained the title and i felt that gave the book a little bit extra, it was a very enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read, 19 Sep 2011
Another great addition to the series, the secret of Siennas cardinal power is revealed and it was so time for the Snowdancers to get one up on the Psy again. Some ancient Psy history comes back to help or to hinder the changelings?
Really enjoyed this one and cant wait for the next installment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Majestic!!, 9 Sep 2011
Like many other Nalini/Psy-changeling fans I've been 'grinding my teeth' waiting for this story. I read it in 3 days, EVERY spare moment my kindle was switched on.
I'm VERY glad to say that I was not disappointed!!.
What a wonderful, romantic, tortured and angst-ridden story this was.
We not only saw the lonely, sexy Hawke find his true love with Sienna but the equally compelling love story of Walker and Lara ran in the back ground too.
The closer we came to the climax of the book the more terrified I was that our 'star crossed' lovers wouldn't survive and as with any well written book I was gripped and enthralled.

Miss this story at your peril. It's an emotional roller coaster but well worth the journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - Kiss of snow, 31 Aug 2011
I have been looking forward to reading the story when Hawke & Sienna finally get together, I was not dissapointed. Fantastic love story, gripping, page turner. Sexy, hot love scenes and a great story. I would def recommend this book and all the previous Phy - Changling novels.

Kiss of Snow: The Psy-Changeling Series
Kiss of Snow: The Psy-Changeling Series by Nalini Singh (Paperback - 10 Nov 2011)
5.59