5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant- probably the best of the series.
Bitterblue is the third and i believe final book in the Seven Kingdoms series and focuses on Bitterblue, the daughter of Leck. Carrying on from the first book, Graceling, it focuses on the kingdom of Monsea which is struggling to come to terms with 35 years of Leck's cruelty and evil. Bitterblue not only struggles with her own past as the daughter of a immensely cruel man...
Published on 30 Mar. 2012 by Jenny

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as powerful as the previous two books...
... depending on what you are looking for.

I was personally put on guard by the blurb on the front cover - when the book is described as "awesome" by the Romantic Times. The Romantic Times... really? I don't know what I thought anyone else was reading with Graceling and Fire, but I thought it was a novel about strong independent women and their ability to...
Published on 9 Sept. 2012 by southcoastreviewer

4.0 out of 5 stars Bitterblue., 28 Dec. 2012
Okay so I started reading this after having waited for it for a good long while, and before I started I looked at other reviews saying that it was the best of all three books.
Actually, although Cashore again was an absolute genius in writing it - she's honestly a favourite author of mine - I didn't prefer it to the other two!
Still, I'm sad to see the series go. Really sad. Really, really sad.
I'll miss you, Graceling series!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good solid read., 11 Aug. 2012
I enjoy Kristen Cashore as an author. The writing is easy to follow and well written. This book did well to tie in the previous two book. On a personal note I would have liked more on 'FIRE' but it was nice that her character was included in the first place. Interesting story and plot and you really get to know the characters which definitely helps you become absorbed in the plots. LOVE IT and I look forward to more books by this imaginative author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore, 3 Aug. 2012
P. Isaacs (GB) - See all my reviews
I loved this story, slow to start with a great build-up. The characters in the story almost become friends with the reader. I hope there will be a fourth in this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bitterblue by Kristen Cashore, 24 Jun. 2012
Kelly "I am a busy mum of 2 under 3's, audio ... (Paulton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A beautiful, well written book.

Immediately swept back into the world of Bitterblue. Her life is complicated as she comes to understand her role as Queen.

Sad at times, dealing with the horror left behind by her father, King Leck.

A detailed and intiguing introduction to ciphers and codes, beautiful illustrations all make this book a treasure to keep.

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 14 May 2012
this was truely a stunning book with fantastic imagery and worth the wait.
i wish there were more coming out but it was nice to catch up with some of the other charaters
i just dont have the words

4.0 out of 5 stars Book Review, 3 Mar. 2013
Meryl (Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my daughter as part of her Christmas present. Arrived prompty. She enjoyed the book, hasn't given me much feedback, but i know she has read the others in the seven kingdoms series. I believe she enjoyed it as she was reading it through christmas and when she went back to uni.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore, 23 May 2013
Loved the other books but felt a bit let down by this one. Couldn't really get into it and kept putting the book down. Felt it needed a bit more teeth to get it going. Would recommend if you read the other 2 books and want to read book 3 but otherwise a bit of a let down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Bitterblue (Paperback)
After reading Graceling which I enjoyed immensely. I thought I would like to read the sequel. Well Bitterblue is not a disappointment and even though I havent finished reading it yet it is very hard to put down but I have to work lol.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT as good as the first two, 20 Sept. 2014
P. ciro - See all my reviews
NOT as good as the first two. Waited for this to come out but I wasn't expecting it to be so long winded and political at times. The other two were far more exciting.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 30 April 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book, but I expected more. The two previous books Fire and Graceling were much better, but this is still a very good book!!!

Bitterblue
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore (Paperback - 11 April 2013)