4.0 out of 5 stars So near the end....
I excitedly pre-ordered the 12th Sookie Stackhouse and couldn't wait to recieve it, and I finished it on the same day as I was so eager to see what happened to Sookie and her collection of friends and lovers!

I wasn't disappointed although you could tell there was a lot of wrapping up of more minor characters that appear in the stories, but aren't overly...
Published on 3 May 2012 by RBF

3.0 out of 5 stars Like an aero chocolate bar
So I have read it in less than a day, which implies that there is at least some galvinising prompt to keep turning the pages - However, I am left feeling strangely unsatisfied.

It is as if I have bought myself a family sized aero and because I left it out in the sun it has melted to half it's size, frankly a bit of a disappointment.

The frustrating...
Published on 1 May 2012 by MsNorthman

‹ Previous | 128 29 3033 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
Charmaine at her best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fed Up, 2 May 2012
You know I get so fed up of people on here giving 1 star reviews or 3 star reviews for books, I feel 99% of them are envious of CH's success and just bitter. This is vintage Sookie Stackhouse and full of the Southern charm of Charlaine Harris mingled with the gore of the supernatural. Deadlocked does exactly what it says on the tin, and for true fans of the series (not just the TV series) this is another perfectly pitched outing for our heroine. Very sad that it is the penultimate, but I look forward to what Charlaine does next. Anyway, ignore the reviews on here, this book is again brilliant and a must for all Sookie fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trueblood book, 24 Sep 2014
Good book. Loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Deadlocked: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 12) (Paperback)
a well received gift

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 2 May 2012
I loved every other book written, but deadlocked should have had more of Bill & Eric. I think the price was too much for kindle version.

1.0 out of 5 stars So silly (Kindle Version), 3 May 2012
Another publisher who thinks that they can overcharge for the electronic version. Outcome: kills sales for both physical and e-version and - in all likelihood - encourages people to think illegal downloads are ok (of course, two wrongs shouldn't make a right). Foolish publisher - and author if they have any influence on what their publisher is doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deadlock, 7 Mar 2013
Wow what an ending to this book I'm kind of of routing for Sam now. This book makes me think I've missed out on another book,like when did Sookie become friends with Quinn again etc.
Those of you who want a happy ending between Eric and Sookie May be a little disappointed to know there's not much going on with this book .

5.0 out of 5 stars A GIFT FOR MY DAUGHTER, 17 Feb 2013
Boris "Martin Lee" (Milton Keynes England) - See all my reviews
Bought as part of a Christmans present for my Daughter who avid reader of this type oe book. At the end of the day and the children are in the land of Nod she loves nothing more than to sit in the lounge or in bed and have a become lost in a very good read. Have not read it myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 27 Jan 2013
M. Thompson - See all my reviews
Even more insight in to the great characters in this series by Rachel Vincent. A brilliant read thanks very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris, 18 July 2012
I started watching True Blood, then I bought the novels by Charlaine Harris. All of the books including "Deadlocked" have been well written and entertaining. At the moment I have not read it, but if it is as readable as the other Sookie Stackhouse books I will not be disappointed.

‹ Previous | 128 29 3033 | Next ›

Deadlocked: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 12)
Deadlocked: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 12) by Charlaine Harris (Paperback - 26 Mar 2013)