4.0 out of 5 stars excellent calendar
I bought this calendar for my daughter for xmas, as I do, every year. I am a huge fan of Terry Pratchett books especially Discworld novels and I know we all have images in our heads of how the characters look. I found the characters representative in this calendar but the artwork was a lot darker than normal. In all honesty I preferred last years.
Published on 28 Dec. 2012 by tony jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure
Calendar is nice but my husband insists it is a different artist than before because the images are a different style than previous. I have not investigated (buy one every year) so I have no idea. But it is a calendar so it does the job. Looks nice just something a tad different from previous 5 years.
Published on 29 Dec. 2012 by fairylighter

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent calendar, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Terry Pratchett's Discworld Collectors' Edition Calendar 2013 (Calendar)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 24 Dec. 2012
A. Monk (Bermuda) - See all my reviews
I already love all of Terry Pratchett's stories, so this purchase is an obvious addition to my collection. It sits on my wall and brightens my days. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars discworld collectors edition calendar, 29 Nov. 2012
A must for Discworld fans. A large calendar with space to make notes about all your appointments. Perfect for any lover of Pratchett

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent calendar, 5 Jan. 2013
As always, the discworld calendar has excellent art work and all the usual bank holidays are public holidays marked on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic artwork, 27 Jan. 2013
kehs (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I buy one of these every Christmas for my daughter and she keeps them all. They are too fabulous to throw away once the year is over. The artist is not the same every year but the work is always excellent. The calendar is just what you need for keeping your schedule organised but if I'm honest I buy the calendar purely for the artwork.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 21 Feb. 2013
E. THOMSON "fudgecakes" (scotland) - See all my reviews
I have been getting Terry Pratchett calender's for years now and each year I get blown away by the breath taking images on each page. Not to mention when you see each character on each month it instantly transports you to the book you remember they were in and you instantly want to read it again - with a big smile on your face.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 24 Mar. 2013
Purchesed as a Christmas gift for my nephew, he is a huge Discworld fan. 100% worth the shipping cost to the States. He loved it. He now wants me to get him all the book from the UK, he likes the cover art better than what was released on the books here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who wouldn't like this?, 8 Dec. 2012
A calendar that every Pratchett fan should own. Contains some lovely scenes inside with really great detail and the characters are depicted just how they are described by the books themselves. Will look forward to each month around the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 7 May 2013
Bought for my mother as a christmas present (they never acutally get used, collection only) But from what I acutally get to see they are amazing. The art work alone is stunning, any fan sould consider getting these.

4.0 out of 5 stars For the purposes of Solid Jackson, 9 Feb. 2013
The calendar's art work is treat and compliments the Disc World series. Clear printing for dates and nice calendar layout. Not really much more you can say. If your a Disc World fan then its a nice calendar to own.

Terry Pratchett's Discworld Collectors' Edition Calendar 2013
Terry Pratchett's Discworld Collectors' Edition Calendar 2013 by Terry Pratchett (Calendar - 16 Aug. 2012)
Used & New from: £66.79