5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
I already love all of Terry Pratchett's stories, so this purchase is an obvious addition to my collection. It sits on my wall and brightens my days. Love it!
Published 20 months ago by A. Monk

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as a calendar, not as a decoration.
Art was not of the standard I wanted - poor anatomy knowledge and composition. Gift receiver liked it. Would not recommend.
Published 20 months ago by monkeibb

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent calendar, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Terry Pratchett's Discworld Collectors' Edition Calendar 2013 (Calendar)
I bought this calendar for my daughter for xmas, as I do, every year. I am a huge fan of Terry Pratchett books especially Discworld novels and I know we all have images in our heads of how the characters look. I found the characters representative in this calendar but the artwork was a lot darker than normal. In all honesty I preferred last years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 24 Dec 2012
A. Monk (Bermuda) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars discworld collectors edition calendar, 29 Nov 2012
A must for Discworld fans. A large calendar with space to make notes about all your appointments. Perfect for any lover of Pratchett

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent calendar, 5 Jan 2013
A. Jordan "andie130" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
As always, the discworld calendar has excellent art work and all the usual bank holidays are public holidays marked on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great piece to the collection !, 2 Jun 2014
It was great,perfect quality,great pictures,a must have for every discworld fan, and it stands good next to the others !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Feb 2014
M. Walka (Poland) - See all my reviews
I am collecting Pratchett's callendars from 2009... as far i have all. graphics are excellent. I will buy another for next yers.

5.0 out of 5 stars calender, 2 Nov 2013
my husband loves terry pratche tt so this calendar was just up his street the pictures are well done and quite funny

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 11 May 2013
N. N. Shaw (Cheadle Staffs UK) - See all my reviews
My son was delighted to receive this item as part of his Christmas presents.
It was delivered with books directly to him. Thank you for thr good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 7 May 2013
Bought for my mother as a christmas present (they never acutally get used, collection only) But from what I acutally get to see they are amazing. The art work alone is stunning, any fan sould consider getting these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pictures!, 5 May 2013
Loved the images and colours - this is a great calendar that I bought for my hubby. He loved it!

Terry Pratchett's Discworld Collectors' Edition Calendar 2013
Terry Pratchett's Discworld Collectors' Edition Calendar 2013 by Terry Pratchett (Calendar - 16 Aug 2012)
11.03