on 9 June 2014
I bought this for my Dad and he LOVES it. He hasn't read anything in years and years so it was a bit of a risk buying it but he pored over it, taking in every little detail. The book itself is amazing quality and the pictures are great, and the way it's laid out really grabs your attention. Definitely recommend for a GOT fan!
on 25 March 2014
I got this as a present for my dad, after he mentioned in passing that he had seen a copy and was waiting for it to decrease in price. I looked for it online, and found it here for a good price - and the postage from UK to NZ was not too bad either. He was so surprised to get it today from his grandsons, and looks forward to reading it (and using it to follow along one of his favourite shows). I was very happy that it was delivered on his birthday, 3 days ahead of the estimated delivery date.
on 28 November 2014
Bought this as a gift for my brother (19 years old) who is a big GOT fan. Beautiful layout and great photos and stories and fun little titbits from the show. Would definitely recommend for any GOT fan. I have probably looked in the book as much as he has. Love the book so much I have just bought the second in the series about season 3-4 for him as a Christmas present. Almost decided to keep it for myself.
on 30 May 2013
Being a hug Game of Thrones fan I was bought this book as a present and have not been disappointed. It is a great insight into how the sets were made, who is who within the families and descriptions of the houses. There are costume sketches and details regarding hair, make-up and individual actor statements. This is a must for all fans.
on 8 December 2015
Bought on Kindle as printed book is expensive-A useful(I would say essential) to help to clarify the characters in the series and their history.
I would say this added to my enjoyment of this very good series
on 28 August 2013
it is a really good book, there is plenty of information on each of the characters, and some really good pics as well, i was luck enough to get this before the London film and comic con and was able to get it signed by some of the actors, really good book, and good quality. got fast delivery and was packed well
on 7 May 2013
The book is beautiful with it's thick and rich looking cover, looks beautiful on the shelf. However, the information in it is next to non- existent and for that I had to take away 2 stars. I expected some concept art, some insight about the production behind the scenes and I got mainly photographs of the characters from the series with some text about who they are and what is their role. Really? I mean whoever has watched the series will know these things anyway.
on 26 October 2013
This was bought for a friend as a leaving present. She has been into the original books way before the series was produced but is now a huge fan of that as well. As I have never watched the series, it was interesting for me to see what all the hype was about. The book is beautiful and well made. It gives detailed accounts and back history but with great interview slots with the actors. I kind of don't want to give it away - I suppose I shall though!
on 10 January 2014
I purchased this as a gift for a friend who is a great fan of Game of Thrones.
I have to say, having flicked through it when it was initially delivered, I seriously considered keeping it for myself!
The cover alone is a thing of beauty - intricately-decorated, but pleasantly 'spongy' to the touch (it's a "debossed padded case with foil stamping", I'm reliably informed!) It is very, very impressive, and is definitely in keeping with the mood of the programme!

Even more impressive, however, is the content - it provides insight and loads of behind-the-scenes goodies from the series. It really is a must for any fan of Game of Thrones, and it looks splendid on the bookcase!
Finally, at the price its currently on sale at (£7.19) it really is a steal - for the record, HBO are currently selling it on their site for £25! I think we can all see where the better deal is!

Five stars from me - a great quality product, at an even greater price! My only regret is that I was only able to admire it fleetingly, before gifting it to my friend - I'll definitely be ordering one for myself ASAP!
on 19 September 2014
Bought as a gift for my boyfriend as he loves Game of Thrones. He seemed really excited by the book and said how interesting it was to read about the process the producers go through when they are creating the tv show as well as extra information about the cast and story.