TOP 100 REVIEWERon 11 September 2007
There are some truly incredible images on this calendar - a couple of no so goods - but overall a massive improvement on last years.

My favourites so far are January Going Postal; the February dragon; June and the Amazing Maurice; July for Rincewind, Twoflower and the Luggage; August's snakes and the orange-red valley; October and the sleepwalker and November and that beautiful meteorite carriage ride.

The others are March and commander Vimes and Little Sam; for April it's the Wee Free Men; May is a Pug (from this year's release Making Money) and December is the Wintersmith and Tiffany.

I missed one, did you notice? September made me smile - all I'll say is "I ATEN'T DEAD".

Overall its a fantastic calendar, and it is more in the lines of the greatest of the Tolkien ones. Fantastic to see such care and detail, it's a marvel that I will treasure.
on 18 May 2014
A calendar with a difference not one easily forgotten full of plenty of picture quality and details you may of forgotten
on 26 January 2015
on 12 February 2009
This item was sold out when I ordered it. I was notified straight away and chose not to wait for a copy and brought something else from the site! Excellent service as usual.