Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 January 2015
Very good quality copy and price. Replay is a good read but a little dated.
I preferred The Fifteen Lives of Harry August which has a more contemporary feel whilst using a similar concept.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 September 2014
An excellent books exploring the themes of time and hindsight. I have read this book many, many times over the years and it never fails to impress. Wish it was available on Kindle!
on 23 August 2009
Great idea, original, and although the scenario is "replayed" multiple times, each time it maintains interest.

Justifiably included in the description "Masterworks"
on 29 June 2013
I've read this book twice now and it was even better the second time. Totally engrossing. Don't let the 'fantasy/sci-fi' label put you off.
on 25 June 2016
This is one of the best books I have ever read. It may have faults but as a piece of storytelling it is exceptional, gripping and moving.
on 20 February 2013
I lost this book 12 years ago and just got it again. I could read it once every few months for the rest of my life...
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 October 2015
Favourite life repeater so far (in my trek through the genre)... enough of everything to make it interesting.
on 2 February 2007
I have read Replay twice and look forward to reading it again. After all, how many of us haven't wished we could replay our lives. But think about what you have now that you wouldn't have. How many more times will I read Replay before I leave this world!
on 12 June 2016
Ffs, never saw the small print...so haven't actually read it..
on 19 August 2015
Item arrived promptky from the USA,, I have no complaints.