5.0 out of 5 stars The best good spell book ever!!
Published on 14 Jun. 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars No luck just yet
The book is interesting as it is more superstition that incantation magic but I found some of the spells were not really suitable in the modern era. Trying to bury things in the sight of a church can be a little difficult in towns! I also haven't had any of the spells/charms come true. Perhaps i'm doing it wrong!
Published 19 months ago by Sara Crayton

5.0 out of 5 stars The best good spell book ever!!, 14 Jun. 2001
By A Customer
I bought this book for myself and thought it was wonderful, most of the spells are easy to do and they work! My mum saw it in my bookshelf, she looked through it and loved it - she went straight out and bought one herself. She said she doesn't know what it is but the good spells she has done for herself and family have worked. I said because we do them with the kindnesss in our hearts (with no harm to anyone) they work-its great!. The thing I like about this book is that it is easy to follow and inside the book looks like it is really old. I like the fact that it is a "Good Spell Book" there is nothing nasty about it which is lovely. If you want good things to happen in your life -buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars grest book with a wide variety of spells, 9 May 1999
By A Customer
this book was one of the best books that i have on magick.it had many different spells for many different purposes.the spells in this book are also very easy to do and they do not require hard to find items.most of the ingridients needed for these spells, you can either find in your backyard or in a supermarket/drugstore.

5.0 out of 5 stars More stars please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 Jun. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: The Good Spell Book: Love, Charms, Magical Cures & Other Practices: Love Charms, Magical Cures and Other Practices (Investigating) (Hardcover)
A friend bought me this book as she knows that i'm into spells and stuff, "but i've already got loads of books" I said, and she just smiled and said "read it"! When reading the book for the first time, I felt sort-a-calm and peaceful! This is the only book that I have got of Gillians, but I've just ordered a load more. Even if your a well advanced witch or practitioner, I would still recommend reading this book, because I rate this book 20 stars(you just cant see them), it's also highly underpriced for such a lovly book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting book that you just can't put down., 7 Feb. 2001
By A Customer
A very thought provoking book, the author Gillian Kemp has maintained a very spiritual feel overall. Throughout the book, I recall thinking to myself "hey thats really happened before". The look of the book makes everyone want to pick it up and read it, very easy to understand and I can only suggest you go and buy it! Definately worth reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little spell kook., 20 Oct. 2010
Great read full of all sorts of spells and the spells don't seem too difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great,a helpful guide to love,money,and happiness!, 7 July 1999
By A Customer
Great book for anyone who is looking for a just interesting book to look at to a great spell book with interesing facts that you can really use!

3.0 out of 5 stars No luck just yet, 12 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting book, 28 Jan. 2014
willow "wickedwillow" (notts,sutton-in-ashfield) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely book,full of simple,gypsy magic,lore and wisdom.
The spells are very easy to cast,using ingredients that are easy to get hold of,and the spells deal with usual life issues,including,Attracting one you desire,Winning the heart of the one you love,Finding a lover,Getting a lover to call,To bring back a lover,For fidelity,Curing depression,Dieting,Predicting sex of a baby,Removing warts,Healing,Removing a headache,Healing pets,Bringing a pet home,Tarot money spell,Urgent money spell,Winning a bet,Getting a job,Wishing spells,Removing misfortune,Weather spells,etc.
Also included are simple divinations, such as how to see who you'll marry,and oil recipes ( for anointing candles,objects) such as 'Romance magnet ',Desire','Money -drawing',Lucky planet' and 'Lady luck' etc.
I highly recommend this title to anyone interested in magic and spells.

2.0 out of 5 stars Spell book, 18 Aug. 2010
Macroman (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
The book looks and feels nice and has a an attractive cover but it is weak on substance. More about Romany myths than anything else, disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Straying Pet Spell, 28 July 2014
My Siamese cat was missing for 5 days A friend of mine sent me the Straying Pet spell and my cat was found the same day. I have since bought the book and am using the Dieting spell , will let you know if it works, I believe it will I have great faith in the magic of this wonderful red book.