on 31 August 2011
Really loved reading this play. It's old fashioned, but so funny. Heard they are doing a revival in London's West End, so I would recommend you go and see it.
on 8 March 2013
Script arrived a day late but in mint condition. Wanted it for an audition. The play is dated and cringe worthy. I love Neil Simon but this is not anywhere near as good as his original Odd Couple or Barefoot in the Park and The Goodbye Girl. Think this play is best avoided if I'm honest.
on 5 April 2014
This book was a little more worn and torn than I expected, but besides that, it was completely fine. Great script.
on 17 November 2015
Very good comedy play for a mainly female cast. Excellent for our theatre group.
on 31 August 2015
Most enjoyable read
on 17 April 2012
I belong to a amateur dramatic society and I am looking for plays I would find interesting to direct and which our audiences would enjoy. It is not very often that I laugh out loud when reading a play, even a comedy, so I was amazed when I did and I was only into the first scene! Most people will remember the male version film, but I was surprised how well it works with female characters. The male characters are a little stereotyped. However,it is now on my list of plays I want to direct. Well worth a read.
on 12 March 2015