5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious play
Really loved reading this play. It's old fashioned, but so funny. Heard they are doing a revival in London's West End, so I would recommend you go and see it.
Published on 31 Aug 2011 by Leah

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Neil Simon's best work
Script arrived a day late but in mint condition. Wanted it for an audition. The play is dated and cringe worthy. I love Neil Simon but this is not anywhere near as good as his original Odd Couple or Barefoot in the Park and The Goodbye Girl. Think this play is best avoided if I'm honest.
Published 16 months ago by Ljbutler

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious play, 31 Aug 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars The Odd Couple (Female Version), 5 April 2014
This review is from: The Odd Couple (Female Version) (Paperback)
This book was a little more worn and torn than I expected, but besides that, it was completely fine. Great script.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Neil Simon's best work, 8 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great female version of the 'Odd Couple', 17 April 2012
This review is from: The Odd Couple (Female Version) (Paperback)
I belong to a amateur dramatic society and I am looking for plays I would find interesting to direct and which our audiences would enjoy. It is not very often that I laugh out loud when reading a play, even a comedy, so I was amazed when I did and I was only into the first scene! Most people will remember the male version film, but I was surprised how well it works with female characters. The male characters are a little stereotyped. However,it is now on my list of plays I want to direct. Well worth a read.

The Odd Couple (Female Version)
The Odd Couple (Female Version) by Neil Simon (Paperback - 3 Feb 2007)
6.00