5.0 out of 5 stars Superb! A great mixture of characters!
This book is ideal for any one studying a level or GCSE drama, it provides a mixture of plays with characters ranging from stereotypical to the paranomal, with each lasting between 20 and 30 mins long, ideal for a script acting mock.
Published on 5 Dec 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
I was most dissapointed that there was no play scripts. It is so hard to gauge these Kindle books with to little information. I wanted the scripts not what I got. I feel I was cheated.
Published 4 months ago by Idadown

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb! A great mixture of characters!, 5 Dec 2001
By A Customer
It is very well written and the characters and stage directions are clearly visual, it is a superb book, which drama students or those interested in Drama should study.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic and hilarious, 28 Feb 2004
M. L. York "Grammarian" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I read this from the perspective of an aspiring playwright rather than an actor, and found it to be invaluable. Although there is, in my opinion, no better source of inspiration than live theatre, reading Ayckbourn's drama is extremely interesting. One gains insight into the theatrical devices used by the playwright which sometimes are only fleeting in performance. It is fascinating to find out the detail Ayckbourn gives in communicating his wishes for the performance, such as the lowering and raising of voices in 'Between Mouthfuls' (my personal favourite of the five one-act plays).
All the plays which make up Confusions are striking and individual, but all return to the main theme of loneliness. For me, the wealth of stylised theatrical devices is what makes it such a witty and engaging set of plays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confusions, 27 Feb 2014
Perfect .. This is a wonderful play ..in performance or just to read... Thanks to getting the play early I can now make a judgement about it

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Confusions (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Jan 2014
Tom Daniels (London, England, UK) - See all my reviews
I performed this at college and wanted to re read the play.

Its awesome with so many funny characters and scenarios throughout!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 2 July 2013
Love Alan Auckbourn, Its a great plays and love acting in it. The book already has some lines highlights which was perfect because it was my charactor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confusions - very nice! indeed, 28 Sep 2010
I find this a very tidy neat book and i am totally happy with this product, thankyou very much!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for short pieces, 23 Sep 2010
Ms. A. Standish (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Confusions (Acting Edition) (Paperback)
I use this script again and again for teaching especially as you can just grab small short easily set scenes with not many people. It's what it is as Ayckbourne but really useful and short pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confusions by Alan Ayckbourn, 14 May 2010
Amazon Customer (Lanarkshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Confusions (Acting Edition) (Paperback)
Although the book took a little longer to arrive than I had expected it is in mint condition, the price was very reasonable and I am delighted with both the book and the service. My enquiry as its arrival date was dealt with promptly, politely and efficiently. I will definitely buy from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not excellent, 13 Feb 2001
By A Customer
This a play with five or six mini plays linked together. From each mini-play (I suppose you could call it a scene) one character is taken and in the next scene that character is the main character.
In one story, there is a man and at the very end he takes his coat from a waiter. Then in the next story the waiter is the main character.
It is amusing in some parts but of course plays are meant to be seen not read.

Confusions (Acting Edition)
Confusions (Acting Edition) by Alan Ayckbourn (Paperback - 1 Jun 1977)
9.50