5.0 out of 5 stars What I expected
I knew what to expect from an acting edition as I am an actor and have used them many times. This was for an audition - unfortunately I didn't get the job!
Published 17 months ago by David Horne

3.0 out of 5 stars How is this an 'Acting Edition'?
Published 21 months ago by B. Weakliam

3.0 out of 5 stars How is this an 'Acting Edition'?, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Single Spies (Acting Edition) (Paperback)
This product describes itself as an 'Acting Edition', and priced itself higher than a regular edition, presumably in accordance with this 'add-on'. I took the stipulation 'Acting Edition' to mean that it included some in-depth analysis of the play and characters by wither the playwright or somebody suitable informed, which would have been of use to me, an actor. Sadly, this is not the case - this is just the play and nothing else. Had I known this I would have bought something cheaper. I don't see how this qualifies as an 'acting edition' when it is no different to any other singly-published version!

5.0 out of 5 stars What I expected, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Single Spies (Acting Edition) (Paperback)

Single Spies (Acting Edition)
Single Spies (Acting Edition) by Alan Bennett (Paperback - 1 Jun 1991)