on 15 October 2013
only yesterday my new 2014 ephemeris arrived- opened package excitedly while walking home from post box- straight away i saw the mistakes on top of pages 2 and 6 referring to new moon phases- yikes!!!! i felt- this is not good- haven't had time to check out the rest but will do very soon- this should never have got out on sale- thank you- i have been buying this epemeris for many many moons now and hope things improve with the publishers
on 3 December 2013
Thank you for sending this so promptly and at such a good price.....I ordered in advance of publication as I shall do again for 2015.......as an astrologer I need one every year and always get it from Amazon.
on 2 January 2014
I purchased this for myself and a friend for Christmas. Having arrived promptly, I left good feedback. However, on further inspection and on giving this as a present I was shocked to find that there were pages missing and/or extra pages! My friend discovered that page 43/44 was missing from her diary - she later discovered the 'missing page' between pages 33/44. I have an additional page 103/104 in my diary so can only imagine somebody else has this page missing entirely from theirs! My advice would be to check your diaries thoroughly for missing pages!! I hope the quality of the astrological content is more accurate!! Consideration should be given to using a different Publisher/Printer next year as the present ones do not seem able to put a diary together accurately! Sadly disappointed with a diary which appeared so promising :(
on 9 March 2013
Raphael's Ephemeris is a must buy for all devoted astrologers. I have many astrological computer programs on my PC but I would not be without my Raphael's Ephemeris by my side for all the tea in China! You can see at a glance the transits for the year, plus exact times of aspects and much, much more. Every astrologer should support this publication, it being published every year since the mid-nineteenth century.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 June 2013
For a person, who knows about the Solar system, and how it works in the Universe, this little book gives every aspect of the planetary motion in relation to the Earth we live. Once you get used to it,it is like getting used to drive a vehicle,
Indra Weersooriya
on 31 August 2014
The best name in ephemerides.
on 28 February 2014
It is an essential part of my work in Astrology, numerology and The Tarot. It is compact enough to go anywhere with me and when available, will buy the kindle version too!
on 9 May 2013
As ever - this ephemeris is a must for every astrologer. I haved used it for 54 years, even though I have an excellent astrology programme on my computer.
on 28 May 2014
Excellent product. Speedy delivery. As always, this book is extremely useful. I've been using them for many years. Wouldn't be without.
on 8 July 2013
I buy Raphael's ephemeris every year and can only vouch for it's perfection and accuracy. It is light so can be easily carried around and it has a long track record and excellent reputation with regard to accuracy, which is a basic requirement of all astrological calculations.