Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 February 2013
My parents got this book when they brought my brother and I back in 2001. I had little to do with the book but my mum was never without it! I then 5 years later returned to Florida and used the book myself. Loved the book from the get go. Now in 2013, I am planning my own Florida holiday and as soon as my holiday was booked I bought the book. It is so well laid out and full of so many useful tips and discounts. Can't wait to be out in Florida in June and making full use of this book!
on 2 March 2013
I'm so excited about my honeymoon later this year! I've never been to USA or Disney before.
Loads of travel websites recommend this book & I have now read it cover to cover & have planned my trip down to a T!
It's really easy to read & the Brit tips are great for penny saving ideas!
on 5 April 2014
Really full of great hints and lots and lots of useful information would recommend this book if you are thinking of going to Orlando
on 23 February 2013
Excellent information and with each section broken done into smaller areas it lets you get the information you need without having to read through the whole book. Would definatly recommend buying this book if your visiting Florida this year.
on 27 July 2014
Loved this , helped us plan our vacation wisely.. Used whilst away to re plan when certain attractions too busy etc.
on 26 February 2015
Was recommended by a friend. Best Book ever if travelling to Orlando, especially Disney World. Thank you.
on 6 April 2014
Needed ideas for holiday in Florida in July 2014 we found this book a great help with lots of tips
on 9 August 2014
The only guide to buy. Bought 2nd hand but product as good as new.
on 8 March 2014
Invaluable source of reference.
on 23 January 2015
Excellent book very good read