5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to the Veness family!
Published on 26 Jan 2012 by Anne

Hm,mmmmmmm how to review this - I bought the book, I used it and we took it with us into the park. But I bought it after I arraged the trip, so huge sections of it weren't of any use.

Much of the information is already on the internet especially in a website offering advice on trips.

It is useful to have all the various bits of information in one...
Published 5 months ago by Mumof2

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to the Veness family!, 26 Jan 2012
This review is from: Brit Guide DisneyLand Paris (Paperback)
We used an earlier version of this guide for our Disneyland Paris visit 2 years ago and found it very useful. Hints & tips to help you save money, use your time there well and have fun. Just bought this new edition for our trip this year. The authors Simon & Susan Veness obviously love the park and it shows in their enthusiastic writing. Take advantage of their 20 years' experience of Disneyland and buy this before you go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, Awesome Guide, 24 Aug 2012
This review is from: Brit Guide DisneyLand Paris (Paperback)
I was uncertain I needed a guide for a trip to EuroDisney, well I did. This book is fantastic, many thanks. Trust me it will save you HOURS over a two day visit. I cannot recommend this guide strongly enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series of books, 17 May 2013
I have used the other versions of this book on previous visits to the Paris and the Florida parks and have always found the information contained to be accurate and it really does help make your time in the parks more productive and enjoyable. The way in which it's focus in on a British 'mentality' is an excellent way of identifying the things that are likely to be of interest to our lifestyles and also highlights aspects which are different to our way of doing things so we can understand them before we get there and therefore gain more enjoyment rather than worry or get annoyed about something.
There is a lot to see and do in the parks and without reading this (or any other guide) you will miss out and not get the most from your visit. In the end, you'll pay hundreds (or even thousands) to get there so a few quid on a good book might be the difference between the greatest trip ever, or a trip where you stand in a load of lines wondering what all the bits around you are doing there.
If you think it's nerdy to carry a book, get the Kindle version and then you have an excuse to take your tablet into a theme park.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable information before you go, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Brit Guide DisneyLand Paris (Paperback)
This was a great find on Amazon. The book had tons of information about the park and lots of little tips along the way. Great for planning before you travel/arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars great and practical, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Brit Guide DisneyLand Paris (Paperback)
I would recommend this book to everyone . Even if your a first timer or have visited before ! I usually go to orlando florida but unable to do so this year , decided to visit paris instead . The book was so informative with loads of tips and practical advice . Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars dont go to disneyland without it, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Brit Guide DisneyLand Paris (Paperback)
very informative book, reviews all rides & restaurants, book told us of many out of the way places within the park that we may have missed otherwise, advises on everything you need to know to make the most from your visit to disney

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 July 2013
Mrs. Emma J. Emery (Southampton England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brit Guide DisneyLand Paris (Paperback)
I love researching and planning to get the most out of any day out or holiday, and this book certainly helped formulate a plan of attack for Disney. got some great tips from it would highly recommend. its probably a bit weighty to use as a pocket/bag guide so id study it make notes and leave it in your hotel room. Have a fab time

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a good book, but so much of this information is already on the internet, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Brit Guide DisneyLand Paris (Paperback)

It is useful to have all the various bits of information in one place which you can easily take with you, but was it worth the money????

If you are planning to go to Disneyland Paris (and you have an iphone) - do do do do do download the disneyland paris app

The app gives you very accurate waiting times for rides and can tell how close you are to each ride. We found that the singlemost useful thing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-have for planning, 26 Feb 2012
This review is from: Brit Guide DisneyLand Paris (Paperback)
To get the best out of any Disney holiday you need to plan ahead a certain amount. This guide is invaluable - I get lots of tips from the online boards but of course you can't carry them with you everywhere! Brit guides are the best for any Disney location.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Guide to DLP, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Brit Guide DisneyLand Paris (Paperback)
Having read the excellent Brit Guide to Orlando I was extremely pleased to see that there was also one for Disneyland Paris.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Brit Guide DisneyLand Paris
Brit Guide DisneyLand Paris by Susan Veness (Paperback - 23 Jan 2012)
Used & New from: 44.91