on 16 November 2011
Great factual book, a wise investment for anyone visiting Orlando for the first time or those who haven't been for a while. Don't leave without it!
on 5 March 2011
Again thanks to amazon for your quick dispatch and book exactly as described as usual. Our orlando BIBLE!!!!!!!! wouldn't go without it!!!!!!
on 11 September 2011
Very helpful and useful for any Brit visiting Orlando! Great specific tips for British visitors! Wouldn't ever go to Florida without it!
on 31 August 2011
Fantastic you should not be without it. Helps with everything you need to know and more!Worth every penny.Don't go anywhere without it.
on 7 March 2011
Great book, which has so many tips that it is the only book you need to prepare for a holiday in Orlando!
on 3 June 2013
Perfect for a visit to orlando, full of hints and tips, I go every year and still take this book with me
on 16 July 2014
LOVE IT - EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IN ONE BOOK
on 11 July 2011
I have been to orlando twice before and i think a lot of what`s in the book is common knowledge, i dont think the book is worth the price even though it is well put together.Its not hard to get discount vouchers and coupons in orlando....
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2011
Okay but could find out as much on different websites if you have the time. Alot of things are basic common sense. Maybe useful if you have not already booked and are looking for best ways to book and what accomodation to chose, but as we had already booked it didn't provide us with many tips.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 February 2011
I have only flicked through the book so far but what I have read seems to be very informative and Im sure will prove to be invaluable to us when he visit in July. My wife has read more in depth and recognises some of the restaurants we ate in previously and mentioned that the comments in the book were spot on. As this will probably be our last time as a family in Orland due to children leaving for University, I am looking forward to using this book to help us get the most out of our holiday. This book was recommended by colleagues who go to Orlando regularly and swear by it. So I look forward to sitting down this weekend with a glass of wine and soaking up the information to plan our sumemr holiday.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse