on 17 May 2010
Insightful and good read packed with information about the different areas of Mahattan, what to do, where to stay, nightlife, shopping, eating etc etc. Also has maps front and back of book for Manhattan's subway, bus and road.

Well laid out with each section of the book coloured and easy to get/flick to from the edge. Useful tips dotted about in each section like free stuff, what to look out for, did you know and alternative places.

Unfortunatly, I had to buy this book from another website. When I originally bought this from Amazon, they sent it by Home Delivery Network. Not only did they FAIL to deliver it twice, they actually lost it in their Warrington Depot till I actually cancelled my order, then they suddenly found it and sent it back to Amazon... funny that!
on 31 December 2010
I bought this for my son in law to be as he and my daughter were going to New York for a holiday. He told me it was invaluable and very informative and was pleased he read it before they went. Good information and easy to flick through.