Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 4 April 2009
If you haven't bought the other books, curries and spicy and Med one this book is worth the money. If you have then quite a few are duplicated, tho cunningly enough with different titles! SO, if you only want one slow cooker book you could buy this, but if you have the other two, then I would think twice!
on 28 February 2009
This Slow Cooking series will provide a cheap and easy access to the wonders of slow cooking.

They are quite basic, with very few pictures and definitely not printed on deluxe paper, but for a few quids, think of them as an introduction to slow cooking. Some recipes are also copied from one volume to the next, with minor adjutments to the theme of the book. But on the whole, they are all fairly easy and fast to prepare, and most of them on a tight budget.

If you like the food, then you will most certainly get a bigger, thicker and better book. But for this price, you will get good value for your money here, and a great introduction to a fascinating world.
on 28 December 2011
having first come across this book in a charity shop, i have since purchased a further 9 copies. problem is that i still don't have a copy as friends keep reading it and asking me to get them one. 3 copies are in tenerife.

i need top order another copy for me, plus the spicy curry version, both of which have become presnets, leaving me with out a copy.
on 30 March 2011
essential book - get one for new and delicious recipes that are easy to prepare and worth eating
cooks lamb brilliantly
on 30 March 2015
At first glance, this book didn't immediately engage my interest. However as I spent a bit of time leafing through it, I came to appreciate that there were many and varied recipes within. I have made myself a list of recipes I want to try. Some I have already cooked and will try again, even my fussy 14 year old has enjoyed a coupe of these dishes.
on 11 November 2010
Being quite an enthusiastic convert to slow cooking, I found this book very helpful in adding to the variety of my dishes by visiting the cuisine of other countries. It is easy to follow and the ingredients can be sourced in this country.
on 12 March 2015
I'd hoped for more interesting recipes given the title of this recipe book but not many sound very appealing. Please note the measurements are in cups
on 14 January 2013
A great collection of recipes for the slow cooker! Looking forward to trying as many as possible through the year.
on 12 November 2014
Also loved to cook round the world is excellent for money
on 7 May 2012
I love my Slow Pot and use it for all sorts of things, cakes, yogurt, preserves, stews, casseroles etc. I am a bit of a Slow Pot addict. This book has some excellent ideas and deliciously different recipes to try for both the Slow Pot Novice and those of us who have been using them for years. I would highly recommend book.