on 13 October 2009
I bought this book to experiment with different flours, just to make a change from wheat all the time. Very pleased with my purchase! Great selection of recipes, well explained. Have only tried a few so far, but very successful and enjoyed by all the family! Great book...
on 12 May 2014
I bought this book as im gluten intolerant. I read the revews and decided to buy it... Second hand as the others were like way over priced. I went to waterstones to my amusment and annoyance i found the same book half the pice that i paid for and new edition.
on 14 January 2015
Arrived safely, recipes look good. Bought it before I purchase a bread machine as wanted to check out the ingredients and methods first. Paid around £8 I thingk Laughed when saw Oxfam label on back cover with 99p!!.Hope you given them the money.
on 26 June 2014
My daughters are newly diagnosed and were dreading having to give up bread. I have done several of these recipes and one of their long term coeliac friends have declared it as the tastiest bread ever! Can't say better than that!
on 27 March 2013
All items were researched before purchasing, well worth the effort, did not have to send any stuff back. All items arrived safely and within the time promised. Prices were good and lots were post free.
on 12 September 2014
The recipes in this book are a bit dated and I couldn't always get the required ingredients to make the basic flour mix required at the super market and had to buy off the net.
on 17 February 2013
Great addition, easy to use and good recipies. Breadmaker never been off since i got this. would recommend any gluten free's out there to purchase
on 13 May 2016
Perfect to help me give my wife something different than the expensive bread and cake in stores
on 21 April 2009
good, worth it if must follow limited diet. easy to adjust recipes to own tastes
on 17 March 2016