4.0 out of 5 stars Children's play
Enjoyable and easy to understand. A certificate at the end. Child friendly piano book which keeps the young pianist enthused about learning with pictures and puzzles along the way.
Published on 14 Mar. 2010 by Happy Chappy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Got this for my daughter she seems to like it
Published 6 months ago by M. Henningham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Children's play, 14 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Me and My Piano: Pt. 2 (Waterman & Harewood Piano Series) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Sept. 2010
Very easy, comprehendible book to learn how to play basic piano. Fully recommend this to anyone, any age (even adults)!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy for young children to follow, 17 Mar. 2013
Prompt delivery. Perfect for my 7 year old learning to play the piano. Easy to follow and pictures make learning fun for children.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy helpful book for learners, 29 Dec. 2013
bought this for a 7 year old child, and she could easily work through the book herself without too much help. The book carries on from book 1, it teaches you a new note every few pages and helps you progress with ease. Nice and bright pages with fun tunes, often ones that you will recognise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great instructional book, 5 May 2014
This book is easy to follow and fits in with the curriculum. I like the way it folds out and is very clear and concise. Recommended to anyone who is learning to play a Piano.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Jun. 2014
My Dourther is enjoying her lesson , I will recommend this to my friends, the simplicity of this book is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Books for the beginner, 1 Jun. 2013
All of the Waterman & Harewood books are excellent for a young person to start to learn and discover the piano,and they have stood the test of time despite others available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 15 April 2013
Our children have started having piano lessons and these are the books they use during lessons and for homework. Really easy to understand and follow. Both our children are progressing really well and after finishing the first book have now moved onto this, the second book in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 6 July 2013
This is one of the best books I recommended to my pupils over the years. It is a good transition between Part 1 and some easier Grade 1 pieces. Most pieces are nice and not too long (usually 2, 3 lines) and improve technique of playing both hands.
My pupils and me really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very content indeed!, 29 July 2012
Having done book 1 it made sense to continue with the same vein.
Delighted with the book - in the case of my 6 year old lad this has made the piano almost as popular as his sports.
The book enables him to progress seamlessly anmd his two hand play is really coming along!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Me and My Piano: Pt. 2 (Waterman & Harewood Piano Series)
Me and My Piano: Pt. 2 (Waterman & Harewood Piano Series) by Marion Harewood (Paperback - 16 Jan. 2009)