5.0 out of 5 stars science made simple
Published on 24 Oct 2012 by Jordan Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but not my thing
I'm very glad I read this play. It's an interesting concept and the structure is genuinely unique. For me the problem was that I simply didn't engage with what Payne is doing. It seemed interesting as an exercise but my thought as I was reading it was that I wouldn't want to sit through it onstage. Maybe I'll see a performance that will change my mind...
Published 22 months ago by Alice Brockway

5.0 out of 5 stars science made simple, 24 Oct 2012
This review is from: Constellations (Paperback)
The play Constellations by Nick Payne was a great buy. Focusing on 2 people that keep meeting by chance and, using the idea of string theory, shows how certain choices you make in life could change the direction your life will take. Very well written that has moments that may make you laugh and others that may tug at your heart strings. No PhD required as the science is kept simple so you don't become overwhelmed by the theory. I enjoyed it so much that it has made it's way into my list of favourite plays. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Constellations (Kindle Edition)
Good play. Really enjoyed it. Lots to think about when I read it and you should read it too. Well done

4.0 out of 5 stars very interesting, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Constellations (Kindle Edition)
Very interesting would love to see it performed would recommend to an experimental director with a cast with a very good memory!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic play, fantastic service, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Constellations (Paperback)
I cannot recommend using Wordery to deliver books enough. They are clear as to their condition and punctual with they're distribution. I have ordered several plays from Wordery in the past and have always found them beyond satisfactory. As to Constellations, it is beautifully written and very clever. I would recommend it to anyone. Although, I say this after having seen it performed, and the experience for someone who is just going to read it may be different, but, in my humble opinion, I found it to be a breath-taking piece of theatre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Constellations (Paperback)
Saw this play when it was running London and absolutely loved it so followed up by buying the book. It's a really clever concept but I think you can only fully appreciate it whilst watching it in person.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but not my thing, 30 Dec 2012

Constellations
Constellations by Nick Payne (Paperback - 15 Nov 2012)