Format: Hardcover|Change

on 29 September 2013
A wonderful and wise book as one would expect. I don't say I agree with it all, but it is written with such authority that one cannot but savour and reflect on every thought. Perhaps the conceit an A to Z is a little forced at times, but no matter. More please.
on 26 November 2014
just loving it has improved how i listen and understand music
on 5 September 2015
I have borrowed it before and I liked so much.
on 24 November 2015
Brendel almost as good a writer as pianist.
on 28 April 2014
I have been an admirer of Brendel for years both as a fantastic pianist and as a person. This is really just a booklet and though interesting it is a bit short on content.
on 18 August 2014
A great pianists thoughts are often worthwhile. This book is worthwhile without being great. I'm a bit surprised, as Brendel has been such a towering figure in the profession.
on 17 July 2015
Great!
on 7 February 2014
In fact I bought this as a present for a piano teacher friend of mine and she absolutely loves it.
on 6 November 2014
Great little gem!
on 13 December 2013
I saw this reviewed in the Times and thought it would make a suitable Xmas present fot a friend who is a fantastic classical pianist. I hope he enjoys. Thanks.