5.0 out of 5 stars winning words-inspiring poems
A brilliant book of poetry.I gave it to a good friend who has been having terrible health problems and she loves it and it has inspired her to fight even harder for this fragile life that we live.
Published on 12 Sep 2012 by funnygirl

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
I thought this would be much more interesting that it actually was. Seems a strange collection in many ways. But I was not overly inspired by it.
Published 23 months ago by isisjem

5.0 out of 5 stars winning words-inspiring poems, 12 Sep 2012
This review is from: Winning Words: Inspiring Poems for Everyday Life (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful collection, 29 Nov 2012
I heard about this collection of poems having heard William Sieghart on Saturday Live (radio 4) & was so moved by what he had to say about his experiences of using poetry to help people in all sorts of situations.
This is a wonderful collection of poems - some oldies that I havn't read in years but also lots of modern poems ; as I yoga teacher I have found many that I have read during class to inspire students. I don't read a lot of poetry but this book is certainly accessible & has encouraged me to broaden my poetry horizons!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 26 Feb 2013
Spuds (Herefordshire) - See all my reviews
Some beautiful work in this compilation...inspiring, humbling, thought-provoking. Some well-known, some less well-known. A selection to dip into when the need arises.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favourites. Old standards., 18 Mar 2013
I got this for a family member who writes poetry. She tells me, and I agree, it is a beautiful, all-embracing collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting anthology, 5 Nov 2012
An inspiring and interesting collection of poems- some already well-loved,others, new to me,which are now becoming favourites. They have been collected by the founder of National Poetry day who read some of them on the BBC 'Breakfast' programme this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Dec 2012
JR "Rexy" (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
Inspiring words for all moods and occasions. Cannot praise this highly enough, it's excellent. Whatever your mood, you will find something in here to inspire, console, reassure and support you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 23 July 2012
K. Brennan "bookwurm" (Worcs UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift for a friend who likes poetry. I haven't given it to her yet, but it looks great to me - a good selection and nothing too heavy. I think for a poetry book it's good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational, 31 Oct 2012
good if somewhat mundane choice. Nevertheless, it does what it is supposed to do and introduces the new and familiarises oneself with the favourites.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 5 July 2013
A wonderful selection of poems, something to have on your shelf or on your Kindle. Although would prefer the book version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winning Words, 19 May 2013
Someone bought this book for me and I was so delighted with it that I bought one for a friend who loves poetry.

Winning Words: Inspiring Poems for Everyday Life
Winning Words: Inspiring Poems for Everyday Life by William Sieghart (Paperback - 7 Jun 2012)