Format: Hardcover|Change

VINE VOICEon 3 November 2006
Although well timed for CHristmas, this is a must have present for my daughter and the stickers in the back are the icing on the cake. Having read all three now, the creativity is still there and it is nice to find something that kids like which is genuinely funny.
on 19 April 2009
I got this for my 8th birthday. I like it as much as Flanimals Day of the Bletchling. The creatures are cool and I love looking at them. Ricky Gervais keeps saying they're real. I don't believe him! Flanimals of the Deep
on 11 October 2006
You just have to see the cover to know that this book takes Flanimals to a new and even more hilarious heights. I adored the first two books and really didn't think Gervais and Steen could improve upon them, but taking us into the murky depths of this strange world was an inspired decision. Not only do you get to meet yet more crazy creatures, fighting for survival in a world that seems intent on eating them for breakfast, but we begin to get a glimpse of the environments they live in. The illustrations are at their most detailed yet and every page had me chuckling. All I can say is "Thank Grob for Flanimals!"
review image review image review image review image
on 20 January 2010
My grandson aged 6 is very enthusiastic about flanimals in all guises and enjoys the lively text as well as pictures. I am impressed how well he manages big nonsense words and follows the cod zoology.
on 6 October 2006
There's a lot more of an 'expanded universe' in this one. Proper full colour sea-scapes and everything. It's a lot more colourful and in-depth. And finally the Bletchling makes an appearance.
on 23 April 2011
well, for starters i am an art student studying nimation and i find this book great for illustrations and insipration for what many people can do in the future in terms of art. Also its very funny, made me, my freinds, brother and mother laugh. Shame that such animals have a cruel descriptive life but hey its funny. LOL
on 1 June 2012
I think this book took about a week for delivery, which was great. I love the Flanimal books and would definitely recommend them to all ages! I didn't know until it got here, but you get stickers with it! A few were missing and the outer cover looks a bit shabby but I was still very happy with it.
on 21 January 2012
I'm sure I've already reviewed this book once.It must be making me lose my mind.I bought it to complete a set for the grandchildren,but made the mistake of reading it first.This product should carry a health warning, " not suitable for grown-ups".Come back Spike Milligan all is forgiven.
VINE VOICEon 2 August 2008
All boys love monsters and weird things and the Flannimals books are what got my son into reading! This seems to really appeal to boys and provides discussion topics and inspires them to create their own flannimals.
on 2 April 2016
Bought as a gift. I read them before wrapping & thought they were a rip off of Spike Miligan's "Miliganimals"