5.0 out of 5 stars Fangs, blood, suspicions, betrayals, love, guilt, courage... you know you want it!, 3 July 2011
This review is from: Vampyre Labyrinth: Oracle (Paperback)
Fangs, blood, suspicions, betrayals, love, guilt, courage, fear and a thread of destiny that brings this last book in the trilogy to its climax.

Personally I think this is the best book in the trilogy. Whilst it necessarily harks back to key points from the former two books (which would be very helpful for anyone who doesn't know/remember the background), there are several new characters that, as is usual GP style, you can't instantly label as a goodie or a baddie.

The pace is faster than the previous books. Scenes of stillness are shattered unexpectedly and the plot develops rapidly as Jago is pulled along a path he would not have chosen by the hands of unwelcome guardians and assassins alike.

Can't give away the plot/ending. :) but can restate this is the best of the bunch and I came away from each snatch reading session like I've awoken from an entralling dream of adventure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loved this book, 8 Aug 2013
T Palmer "dozymoo" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vampyre Labyrinth: Oracle (Paperback)
My teenage son loves this author, it especially helps that G P Taylor came to my sons school and spoke about being an author. Anyway I am digressing. I believe this is the third of a trilogy and my son couldn't put the book down. I think he managed to read it within three days! Can be a bit gruesome so best the younger ones not read at bedtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vampire Labyrinth, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Vampyre Labyrinth: Oracle (Paperback)
I highly recommend reading the trilogy. It is a fast moving story, a real page turner. I love all of G.P.Taylor's books.

Vampyre Labyrinth: Oracle
Vampyre Labyrinth: Oracle by G.P. Taylor (Paperback - 7 July 2011)
6.36