5.0 out of 5 stars Best book in years!
Published on 30 Nov. 2000

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretentious tosh
Pretentious tosh. I would illustrate this with quotations if I hadn't given the wretched thing to Oxfam; I rarely part with books, but in this case I was glad to make an exception. If you're a student of English literature, there's a chance you'll like it. Otherwise, don't bother, however much you like Hitchcock.
Published on 5 Jan. 2008 by M. N. Thakkar

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book in years!, 30 Nov. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: The Hitchcock Murders (Hardcover)
You might not have heard of this book and I had not untill my Anut had bought it for me. Nut it is really good, I have read it about three times know since she bought it for my birthday and it is a must for anybdy who likes mystery murder and mayhem. On my heart I think this is a great book and a must for people who have never heard of Hitchock and a deffinate for any one who has!

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretentious tosh, 5 Jan. 2008
M. N. Thakkar (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hitchcock Murders (Paperback)

The Hitchcock Murders
The Hitchcock Murders by Peter Conrad (Paperback - 5 Nov. 2001)