4.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Nonsense of Edward Lear
The work of Mr Lear is charming, just as I remember reading with my mother as a child. The only let down for me is that it is printed on such cheap and nasty paper; such a shame.
Published on 3 Dec 2010 by Bookworm

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a dissapointment
I'm studying Illustration and all my tutors raved on about this book. They said it would provide endless inspiration for my illustrations. Sadly I do not agree, and her illustrations are pretty shocking.
Published on 6 Feb 2010 by C. De Azevedo

4.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Nonsense of Edward Lear, 3 Dec 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars CHILDHOOD MEMORIES, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Complete Nonsense of Edward Lear (FF Childrens Classics) (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book as a child and having lost the old hardback book which sat in my bookcase throughout my childhood I decided to repurchase.
I love how the pictures triggered so many memories. Lear really is an inspiration. To this day 30 years on I still quote lines from his works. Only negative is the cheap printing.

5.0 out of 5 stars FOR KIDS AND OLDIES, 27 Feb 2014
Lear was the master of pointed and 'silly' comment. Illustrated with cartoon drawings his Limericks and poems take one out of the enforced seriousness and political correctness of this modern world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 14 Feb 2014
A nonsense book as a birthday present for a teenager. Lovely complete works. poems. stories and pictures book at a reasonable price,

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 5 Feb 2014
I bought this book for one of my great nephews for Christmas and I am told he really loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 23 Aug 2013
The Complete Nonsense of Edward Lear is a charming read with witty illustrations. Recommended for students studying Art/Illustration. I wish I had this book as a child so treat your kids to this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars The complete nonesense of Edward Lear, 19 Aug 2013
Some great poetry - I found out that my kids(year 6 class) love nonsense poetry more than regular poetry. it inspired the kids to write their own. Great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lear's Nonsense, 25 July 2013
This was bought as a 3rd birthday present for a great niece - it should be part of every childhood.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great inspiration, 7 Aug 2010
I've always been a massive fan of Edward Lear's stuff! I love how pretentious people can't read too far into them! They are just fun :) I love the little illustrations as well. They really help to establish what Edward was thinking of at the time!
Definitely worth a read- although if you're an avid fan you will no doubt gobble the whole book up in a couple of hours!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read!, 28 July 2014
Our Grandaughter loved this book

The Complete Nonsense of Edward Lear (FF Childrens Classics)
The Complete Nonsense of Edward Lear (FF Childrens Classics) by Edward Lear (Paperback - 9 April 2001)