Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon 1 February 2014
This is a script book. I bought this for a friend who is a real Pulp Fiction fan. He doesn't usually read many books but i thought he just might get into this one. He was very pleased. Well worth buying for fans of the film.
on 4 April 2013
Pulp fiction is possibly one of the greatest examples of post-modern film making. Romance, betrayal, Violence combined with witty dialogue, Quentin Tarantino knows how to write and direct a good film. Anyone who is interested in scriptwriting should buy this and ignore the bad reviews. It has almost become `cool' to hate on Quentin Tarantino. I will admit that his style isn't for everyone but he is a genius when it comes to films whether you like his films or not.
The only slight comment on the product itself was that it isn't a standard manuscript size, more a small book, other than this everything was good.
on 17 August 2013
Tarantino at his best, as a film, screenplay or as a series of vignettes, this is one of the best bits of writings, for screen or stage. Thoroughly recommended to everyone.
on 18 December 2012
bought as a present because >I knew it would have been apreciated. and it is!!!
i might be interested for my personal wish, in something similar in the future.
on 29 March 2013
I really enjoyed reading the parts that were either added or taken away during filming. A fantastic, funny and violent script with sharp dialogue. My favourite film.
on 18 April 2014
I write screen plays so I thought this would help me, but its so small you dont know what page is what, great screenplay but not for what I bought it for :(
on 14 November 2000
I bought this book after watching the film and instantly i was drawn into the pace of the book. The film seems slow, but gritty and fascinating -which what made the film and the book so great. Reading this book brings back all those great conversations like the 'Royale with Cheese' and the 'Restaurants, on the other hand...!' Its a book which you can dive into, and feel the wit, spark and black humour. A must read for any aspiring screenplay writer!
on 13 January 2014
I bought this for a Pulp Fiction obsessed twenty something - he was thrilled to receive it and has studied it from cover to cover
on 1 July 2015
A good compliment to the film. An enjoyable read, in an easy-to-follow play format.
on 27 December 2015
Thinking of becoming a screenwriter. This helps me lots.