on 6 October 2000
I bought this book after getting the mini version free with this month's Elle - I can't believe I had never heard of Dear Annie before - I thought it was fantastic, witty and informative and the answers were intelligent and intricately researched. And it covered real people's problems! So I bought the book and was delighted with it. It answered at least five of my fashion queries and it was really interesting reading about everyone else's problems! Everyone is getting this for Christmas!
on 20 May 2001
I loved this book and thought it was a classic in a funny sort of way. But when is the second one coming out? Soon, please. It's the only decent writing on fashion there is and now that the column has disappeared from the IoS I'm truely bereft.
on 18 January 2013
I really love this book which I happened upon while surfing Amazon. Not a book to sit and read but certainly one to dip in and out of, and to find out how to get dressed!! Loved the writing style and the collection of advice on offer.