4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, full of good advice
Published on 2 Jan 2002

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to read
I found this book too technical and didn't get very far in it. Perhaps its suited more for actors and singer rather than 'everyone'who wants to make the most of their voice.
Published on 28 May 2011 by Mariebelle

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, full of good advice, 2 Jan 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: The Voice Book: For Actors, Public Speakers and Everyone Who Wants to Make the Most of Their Voice (Paperback)
As an aspiring actor I was looking for a book that could provide me with a good set of suggestions on how to improve the way I express myself. As David Mamet once wrote the way actors express through their voices is extremely important if they are to be "heard" by the audience. I recommend this book to anyone who needs to use their voices constantly be it on stage or off stage.

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to read, 28 May 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars The voice book review, 11 Sep 2012
This is a very useful book with an abundance of information on how to get the most out of your voice. A great buy and I will be using it for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars fully satisfied!, 23 Aug 2009
P. Moraro (UK) - See all my reviews
The book was delivered in timely manner and in perfect conditions - thank you very much!